PSA

J

JTW

Hmmmmm... seems like this oddly reminds me of someone???

C239294E 6B61 4E39 938B A921B18BB8EB

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
someone that adds gas to diesel?
I think this picture would be the exact opposite . Except for Kentucky ... They have no rules on colors or placement ...

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Around here and all the way across the country to Oregon and back last fall, I filled my truck up using the green handle.

Didn't know that I was considered a "greenie" for using diesel fuel?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There are some stations here where green isn’t diesel sometimes yellow is.
What pisses me off is when you have those spark plug guys fueling up taking their own sweet time on the only diesel pump when there’s 10 open gas pumps. They should totally separate the two!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
There are some stations here where green isn’t diesel sometimes yellow is.
What pisses me off is when you have those spark plug guys fueling up taking their own sweet time on the only diesel pump when there’s 10 open gas pumps. They should totally separate the two!
Yes! What he said!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If I didn't have a toyhauler I'd probably have a real nice limited half ton
I love always getting 20mpg on my truck but I do miss ride of a half ton.

Reactions: Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
By the time you calculate all the extra upkeep and around here increased fuel prices there was really no upside for me. Plus my Dodge was a raging piece of s*** and I will never own another.
The only real problem in my year Dodge is the front end components go out about every 50k but it’s same as 1ton Chev of same years so its cheap and easy. Rest of running gear minus brakes has 400k on it

Reactions: Plumber32
J

JTW

By the time you calculate all the extra upkeep and around here increased fuel prices there was really no upside for me. Plus my Dodge was a raging piece of s*** and I will never own another.
That’s where I’m at... I’m having a hard time justifying buying an f250 for the half dozen times a year I would like to have a diesel. And I really don’t have anything to pull that “needs” one.. yet!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!