P1000 Pulled the trigger 2017 1000-5 Deluxe

EricG

EricG

Lifetime Member
Jul 19, 2017
North East PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FIrst post here and trying to learn all I can about these units. Had a RZR 800 I sold to buy the pioneer. Picking it up this Wednesday or Thursday and looking forward to getting it. Paid $15400 for machine and the dealer discounted any accessories I wanted by 15%. Hoping I can find a tip out glass windshield in the near future as it doesn't seem anyone is really making them yet from my searches. Looking to learn a lot from this board!

J

JTW

FIrst post here and trying to learn all I can about these units. Had a RZR 800 I sold to buy the pioneer. Picking it up this Wednesday or Thursday and looking forward to getting it. Paid $15400 for machine and the dealer discounted any accessories I wanted by 15%. Hoping I can find a tip out glass windshield in the near future as it doesn't seem anyone is really making them yet from my searches. Looking to learn a lot from this board!
No tip out glass... best I've found for what I wanted is the superatv flip out.. it's hardcoat and is holding up well. Plus it's cheaper than a Honda. I would certainly be interested in a flip glass windshield though.

EricG

EricG

Lifetime Member
Jul 19, 2017
North East PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It seems reading through some of the posts there are quite a few people interested in a glass tip out windshield. Hopefully there will be one in the near future.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from semo.

Reactions: EricG
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the warm welcome guys
It would be great to meet you, ever down in our area give us a hollar and we'll show you some very smooth trails In NW Arkansas, HA! WELCOME!

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NY. You won't regret making this decision & you found the right place to share your experience & gain some knowledge...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!