Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, that completes the set. I hope Honda doesn't come out with a fourth model. :D:D Btw, this is all the fault of @moparornocar and his brainy idea of the PROTC! ;)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Woo-hoo. Congrats Monte!

Reactions: sharp
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Bhahahahaha... that's great! What do ya think so far?
Bought this at that big internet dealer in Kansas City. I won't see it, touch it or smell it until mid January, I'm still in New Mexico. Let ya know in a few weeks.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sonuva.

You da man!!!

Congrats.

I'll be checking back with you to see which you've chosen as the winner!
See, that's going to depend on the activity. My trail riding style is suited to the P5, and I've got it tricked out already, and it's going in my buddies shop the second week of January for a half a dozen more mods. The P7 and the P1K are ranch hogs that will see some trail riding too. But they can't go where I take my P5!

J

Jshell3

See, that's going to depend on the activity. My trail riding style is suited to the P5, and I've got it tricked out already, and it's going in my buddies shop the second week of January for a half a dozen more mods. The P7 and the P1K are ranch hogs that will see some trail riding too. But they can't go where I take my P5!
1st love... P500. It will always hold a special place in your heart...
But I'm not blaming you for buying the P1k. For sure!

J

JTW

I've also seen that there are places the 1000 will go the 500 wouldn't.. it's crazy stable and soooo much power!! Arr arr arr!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I've also seen that there are places the 1000 will go the 500 wouldn't.. it's crazy stable and soooo much power!! Arr arr arr!!
OH for sure. I didn't mean it that way though. I was referring to size.

J

JTW

OH for sure. I didn't mean it that way though. I was referring to size.
I know.. and agree! You'll notice the difference not at the wheelbase but at the top. I'm betting it becomes your favorite though. I really did like the p5 but this thing is just a beast and sooo much better of a ride! I do miss my box and basket setup though.

Reactions: Tigermark

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!