P1000 Purchased my 1000 today

B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Got a 2020 pioneer 1000 eps. After talking to southern honda and Abernathy, my local dealer tri county cycle corbin ky beat there price!! 16,140 otd. With 4500lb winch , windshield, top. If in ky I would definitely check tri county out. Ask for Eric. Hes owner. Very good to work with! Hopefully be able to pick mine up tomorrow. They had to get it from another dealer. Then install accessories.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the new ride. Welcome to the forum from Canton, OH.
Well known fact that red is the fastest color Honda makes so hopefully you chose wisely. ;)
#NTC

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Nice purchase. Welcome to the club from WV!

Reactions: Isaiah
Z

Zaccatdaddy

Feb 28, 2020
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congratulations and welcome to the club!!! I hope to join you in new ownership in a couple of weeks. Working out a deal myself!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!