P700 Purchasing a Pioneer 700

R

ryanhc23

Dec 24, 2018
Covington Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey Guys!

My first post here! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I am beginning my search to a purchase a Honda Pioneer 700 deluxe. I have began looking online and will start making phone calls to local dealers. I have a couple questions for you guys and any info would be great!
1. Is there a certain time of year where There will have better deals,
2. Do the dealers come off of the price much? Are you able to talk them down any?

Any info or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Guys!

My first post here! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I am beginning my search to a purchase a Honda Pioneer 700 deluxe. I have began looking online and will start making phone calls to local dealers. I have a couple questions for you guys and any info would be great!
1. Is there a certain time of year where There will have better deals,
2. Do the dealers come off of the price much? Are you able to talk them down any?

Any info or suggestions is greatly appreciated!
Welcome to the club @ryanhc23, finding a model year hold over unit is going to yield your best deal, it will be new and the same just one year difference. Whatever they advertise to you, make sure to ask for the out the door price, otherwise you’ll think you are paying one thing and find fees have been added.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I bought my 2017 deluxe a few months I to 2018. I bought it a southern Honda powersports in Chattanooga Tennessee . I got a very good price on it and since in out of state payed no sales tax, they don't charge dealer fees. Best deal I could find also bought my p5 there the same way. Well worth the road trip and I will definitely shop there again. My local dealer don't bargain , but they are nice people . Also they never deviated from prices on phone before I made the trip.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome. Thanks guys! Exciting time! Can’t wait to get one!
I hope you get a great deal, remember, the more money you save, the more you can spend on accessories.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Pa
You will love it. I still love mine 5 years now

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'd suggest going to your bank for a loan, but if you finance through Honda, don't accept their interest rate. It is more negotiable than the purchase price.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!