P700m2 Push bar cross tube size?

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Trying to mount a light bar to the horizontal cross bar that runs below the grill on the push bar. I was on vacation last week and ordered the 1.625" brackets not realizing that this bar was a little smaller than the rest of the tubing on the push bar and roll cage.

Is anyone for sure if it is 1.5" or 1.25"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
A rubber wrap can make up the difference.

MTotten

MTotten

May 6, 2016
Marshfield Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Trying to mount a light bar to the horizontal cross bar that runs below the grill on the push bar. I was on vacation last week and ordered the 1.625" brackets not realizing that this bar was a little smaller than the rest of the tubing on the push bar and roll cage.

Is anyone for sure if it is 1.5" or 1.25"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It measures 1.5 by the eye, but it's metric and runs a little smaller. I had 1-1/2 mounts, the where slightly loose, so o run a rivet on the back side and works great

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!