P500 Pushing Snow Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

Some people ask how the P500 does plowing snow. This driveway hasn't been plowed all winter, which is about two months of snowfall. I have stock tires and a 60" KFI plow. It got a little tougher as I moved left and I started making two passes, but you can see it does a pretty good job moving a lot of snow.

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Nice job! Did you have it in 4wd the whole time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500
Record winter here in Idaho. Been using my neighbors p5 a ton. Benefit of putting his machine together and installing his blade for him. I did not need to buy one for mine.

20161224 110807

R

Rustell

Looks like a lot of fun... to bad.. we just don't get enough snow here in western Washington.

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Record winter here in Idaho. Been using my neighbors p5 a ton. Benefit of putting his machine together and installing his blade for him. I did not need to buy one for mine.

View attachment 32295
I feel your pain. I have half a mile of driveway and a good portion of it is steep. Been plowing it with a tractor though so haven't needed an atv plow yet.

Reactions: Duckiller
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Some people ask how the P500 does plowing snow. This driveway hasn't been plowed all winter, which is about two months of snowfall. I have stock tires and a 60" KFI plow. It got a little tougher as I moved left and I started making two passes, but you can see it does a pretty good job moving a lot of snow.

Gotta love being able to lift that blade and push the pile high? Could never do that with the quad. :cool:

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500
I feel your pain. I have half a mile of driveway and a good portion of it is steep. Been plowing it with a tractor though so haven't needed an atv plow yet.
Emmett, your close, right over the hill. Be there next week at the range verifying zero on my PRS rifle.

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It's not exactly Emmett. Then again it's not exactly any town but Emmett is the closest so I chose that one lol.

Reactions: Duckiller
advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks @RyanOrange3! I'll give her a workout again tomorrow and try to get some video! Supposed to get another half a foot by tomorrow morning! The side shields should help to carry! Think I may need to add some markers as well!;)

RyanOrange3

RyanOrange3

Oct 13, 2016
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks @RyanOrange3! I'll give her a workout again tomorrow and try to get some video! Supposed to get another half a foot by tomorrow morning! The side shields should help to carry! Think I may need to add some markers as well!;)
Markers so help that's for sure! I'll be looking for the videos
I have the reverse going on down here... Snow is melting... Booooo

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eltobgi
D

Deleted member 3748

Half a foot is just a drizzle. Show us a video but get us one from an good 18" dump too. :)

Reactions: Eltobgi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!