P1000 PV3 cord excretion for 1000-3

T

TPWA83

Hey folks, I have purchased the pv3 with cops tune. I am trying to locate a cord that is long enough to go from my port under the seat to the display on my dash. I would be curious to see how y’all routed your wiring.

thanks,
TP

Reactions: Lady01
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This.

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got the 9ft extension from the club store here. I routed it from under the seat up the driver side ROPS to the front roll bar right above my head. I had a mount 3D printed that the pv3 clips in and out of. The mount just uses wide zip ties to go through it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you buy or design it yourself?
I been thinking about making one for the store to sell.
I had a random guy on Facebook make it. He makes it for RZR's. I just asked him to make it so I could ziptie it instead of using a roll bar mount.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!