P1000 Question for anyone with Seizmik doors

Horse

Horse

Sep 16, 2022
Minden, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm debating between Seizmik or OEM soft upper doors, and leaning toward Seizmik but I'm concerned about a potential fitment issue with my Kolpin glass windshield. The windshield uses a metal d-loop mounting bracket on each side near the vicinity of where the Seizmik door hinge bracket mounts to the ROPS. Can anyone running the Seizmik doors chime in with a measurement from the hood/fender to the top of the door hinge bracket? Alternatively, anyone run this windshield and door combination successfully? See attached pictures showing the windshield mount location, and an example measurement. I used a ruler from hood to bottom of Kolpin windshield mount in photo (about 7.785" on both PS and DS), but a different measurement point could be used instead. 🤔 Thoughts?

20221228 174742 20221224 125021

Reactions: Backwoods
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just looking at your pics I’d say the seizmik will not work, when I get a chance I’ll look at mine. I had to cut on my SATV flip up to make it work.

Horse

Horse

Sep 16, 2022
Minden, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just wondering what you ended up with, I have the Koplin windshield also and looking for soft doors. Thanks
Still have not gone with any soft doors, just the Kolpin windshield and Honda soft rear panel. I had been leaning toward Honda soft doors, but they've just been on the back burner.

Reactions: ChadD
F

Fairboss

Nov 5, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I’m just not sure which way to go, I have the Koplin roof and windshield love them both but not a lot of info on what works with them. I’m working on making my windshield tip out

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!