Ram Mount I-phone

B

Blackdawg

Nov 23, 2016
Kentucky Lake, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Has anyone determined a place to mount Ram with I-phone bracket on the p500? I would like to keep my maps up and visible as I drive. If so, what parts worked from Ram?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Yes ! Perfect (for me) I put a ball mount dead center on the plastic cowl ahead of the steering wheel , then I mounted a double ball mount on it and viola ! It holds both of my Iphones so I can see them at all times . Can take a picture if you would like .

Reactions: Gassygordo
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
What/how did you get a secure attachment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pop riveted the base ball to the column cover . It wiggles a bit when the trail is ruff but only when I have both phones on it and at that it's not a problem . IMG 0265
OH I did put flat washers on the under side of the pop rivets .

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!