P500 Phone/Camera Mount?

Hib

Hib

Lifetime Member
Jan 1, 2021
Far N.E. Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
I've tried mounting my iPhone 7 with a Ram-Mount to the dash and the frame of glass windshield with horrible video results. Too much vibration make videos unviewable. What you all using with better luck? I'm thinking about a Ram tough claw mount to the rops.

Reactions: crewcabrob
Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I used this on my 1000, works great.
20220531 204617

Have a good day

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t think an iPhone 7 has any kind of image stabilization in it. The vibration you are going to receive in the device will come through on the footage you shoot if that is the case. Personally I think you’re trying to fix the wrong problem. I’m not an expert on the subject though so hopefully someone has a better answer for you.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
:oops:🤣
I dont know to be impressed that you still have an iPhone 7 or that your trying to use your phones camera in a sxs? Although can be done but not still, thats pretty dam hard. you need a gopro or a verb with there steadying pendulum in order to get still Vidgea!

Hib

Hib

Lifetime Member
Jan 1, 2021
Far N.E. Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
:oops:🤣
I dont know to be impressed that you still have an iPhone 7 or that your trying to use your phones camera in a sxs? Although can be done but not still, thats pretty dam hard. you need a gopro or a verb with there steadying pendulum in order to get still Vidgea!
I was perfectly happy with my old flip. The wife got me the iPhone thinking she could keep better tabs on me,:confused:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!