drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I guess I was bored and I haven't done a video in a few week so I took the time to do some shooting and videoed it at the same time. Please, I'm a little rusty on the range. I didn't clear my area after I shot and I didn't really push the handgun to the target. It used to be natural but I guess I've been out of it so long I need to retrain my brain. Enjoy.... If you want to come and shoot... just bring lots of ammo and targets.. lol

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Funny story, my five-year-old son had one of his friends over here last weekend who is also the same age.

After it got dark I told them to grab their Nerf gun's and flashlights and we went outside hunting for Taliban and coyotes.

I wish I could've seen the look on the mothers face when she ask her son if he had a good time.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah that is a good example of how to shoot. Of course I wouldn't know because I can't see worth a crap. I've been a hunter all my life so I'm pretty good with rifles but pistols and assault rifles are a different story.

DrF Will give me a few pointers when I come up there. I'll bring plenty of Coors light so he'll be willing to work with me.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah that is a good example of how to shoot. Of course I wouldn't know because I can't see worth a crap. I've been a hunter all my life so I'm pretty good with rifles but pistols and assault rifles are a different story.

DrF Will give me a few pointers when I come up there. I'll bring plenty of Coors light so he'll be willing to work with me.
Shook all over when I read the Coors light comment

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar i've just got to say that's some damn fine shooting! Great video!
Used to shoot in competition many years ago before it was popular but if you don't use it, it goes away. I shoot more now and train for the time when I have to protect myself or my family. Like Gabe Suarez says, it's not the druggy any longer. You must be prepared to shoot an adversary who has a better weapon and body armor. Head shots at distances longer than the 3-5yd range must be practiced now. No more "Mozambique" practicing... It's all rounds to the mellon.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I guess I was bored and I haven't done a video in a few week so I took the time to do some shooting and videoed it at the same time. Please, I'm a little rusty on the range. I didn't clear my area after I shot and I didn't really push the handgun to the target. It used to be natural but I guess I've been out of it so long I need to retrain my brain. Enjoy.... If you want to come and shoot... just bring lots of ammo and targets.. lol
Nice work @drfubar ! Excellent video, and message on continuous training.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Used to shoot in competition many years ago before it was popular but if you don't use it, it goes away. I shoot more now and train for the time when I have to protect myself or my family. Like Gabe Suarez says, it's not the druggy any longer. You must be prepared to shoot an adversary who has a better weapon and body armor. Head shots at distances longer than the 3-5yd range must be practiced now. No more "Mozambique" practicing... It's all rounds to the mellon.
A shooting resulting in a deputy being shot and killed recently less than 10 miles from my home really has me thinking about how I would protect my family! I have 22 single shot rifle and a Taurus pt22. Wasn't lucky enough to grow up around guns and been feeling a little inadequate because of what I do have! I have a wife and four daughters to protect and am doing some hard thinking on how I should move forward! Seeing your video forces me to accept I am not prepared!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!