Ownership

1. 1000-5

cornbiscuits

cornbiscuits

Sep 17, 2020
Warrenton, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn! I wish I didn't just buy something 2 days ago! Actually, I will happily pay full price for these products. RB3 stuff is top notch! I have been in the fab industry for 20 years, and help run a machine shop, and I can say these products are TOP NOTCH! And cheaper than I can buy material to make them for.....

hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
Damn, that was too easy... Why did I look at the forums? Why did I even go look at RB3 website? And WHY do I leave my CC in reach before my morning coffee? o_O o_O 🤣

hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
Oh, I have a cool idea, any chance you guys are planning on an antenna mount, for the center of the rear ROPS, but that has an arm that'll loop down under and up the backside of the honda P500 roof? So we can have a nice and high, centered antenna mount and still use a roof.
I realize it would be a bit more limited in your target audience, not all the P5's have honda roof, but still might fit some other models.

If you need a product tester... ;)

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!