P1000 RB3offroad Wheel Spacers

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Get More Stability, Widen your stance! Wheel spacers will widen your machine, improving stability and gives you a more aggressive stance ! Comes with Hardware too!!!
Wheel spacers

S

SlowPony46

Jul 26, 2019
IL
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Seriously considering these. Couple questions.

Do you have a pic of a pioneer with stock tires with these to show how different it looks?

Are these made in the US?

And lastly, I noticed that your spacers cost a bit more than some others on the market, is there a difference in material, construction, etc. to give an advantage to yours over others?

Thank you

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seriously considering these. Couple questions.

Do you have a pic of a pioneer with stock tires with these to show how different it looks?

Are these made in the US?

And lastly, I noticed that your spacers cost a bit more than some others on the market, is there a difference in material, construction, etc. to give an advantage to yours over others?

Thank you
Ours are made in Tempe, Az in our machine shop. others are from a mold, or pre-cut, ours are 6061 Aluminum, we also made the 1 1/2 and 2" we ultra- light. I will post a pic of that as well. You ask anyone on this forum who has RB3 spacers there is a difference - better quality, nice looking and we are part of the group. I stand 100% behind any of our products, hardware included as well!
2 INCH WHEEL SPACERS

S

SlowPony46

Jul 26, 2019
IL
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
What size do you recommend? 1.5” all around?

And how much is a set of 4 with the forum discount and whatnot?

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What size do you recommend? 1.5” all around?

And how much is a set of 4 with the forum discount and whatnot?
1.5 all around is a nice set up - $219.00 plus shipping or the extra wide package which we have alot of people who like that is 229.00. The discount for the guys on the forum is 10.00 off any orders over 120.00 use code taketen

Reactions: monaco
Wrench04

Wrench04

Feb 16, 2019
British Columbia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2018 1000-5
I’m installing 1.5” forward arms and 30” rubber with Elka stage 4 shocks all around. I’m undecided on replacing my factory deluxe wheels or not. Can you explain the benefit of wheel spacers and what you would recommend for my setup if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2018 1000-5
I’m installing 1.5” forward arms and 30” rubber with Elka stage 4 shocks all around. I’m undecided on replacing my factory deluxe wheels or not. Can you explain the benefit of wheel spacers and what you would recommend for my setup if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
our Wide Track bundle would be great for your set up. That is 1" in front and 1.5 in back. it will add stability help with widening your stance and help from rubbing.

Wrench04

Wrench04

Feb 16, 2019
British Columbia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be going with aftermarket 5+2 rims 14x7 on all 4 corners
If I purchase your wide track bundle how will it track. Is it normal to be wider on the back end or should the stance be the same front to back? With the forward A Arms I am assuming I will lose some width on the front end.
Sorry for all the questions, I want to get the setup right the first time.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
If I purchase your wide track bundle how will it track. Is it normal to be wider on the back end or should the stance be the same front to back? With the forward A Arms I am assuming I will lose some width on the front end.
The rear track width is narrower with the same offset wheels. Takes almost 1" more on each side wheel spacer to even out the width front to rear with the same wheels on both.

Reactions: Wrench04
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes it will work because as they said its narrower in the back so 1in on front 1.5 in back works great

Reactions: nitzo and Wrench04

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!