NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d vote @RB3offroad who is a forum vendor and everyone has seemed to like everything they’ve bought from them.

We’ve seen a few peeps lose wheels…make sure you check spacers every so often. I’d even consider a little blue loctite when you mount the spacers and paint pen mark the fasteners to make future verifications they aren’t getting lose easier.

Width…if you are switching wheels to same size and offset all around then I think 1” wider on the rear evens up the track. If staying factory it’s whatever you want. Keep in mind the more you push the wheels out the more mud gets past the fenders and more stress you put on suspension components.

IMHO

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!