P1000 Wheel spacers

P

Pioneer2021

Jul 31, 2022
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have 5-2 offset wheels with 28-10-14 I want to get a wider stance ans have a 1.25” spacer in the rear already. I was wondering if it would be somewhat the same width if I moved that spacer to the front and just ordered a 1.5” for the rear. I know the wide trac kit is a 1” and a 1.5”, but how much of a difference would a quarter inch really make? Or should I order a 1.75” for the rear to make it 100% even

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have 5-2 offset wheels with 28-10-14 I want to get a wider stance ans have a 1.25” spacer in the rear already. I was wondering if it would be somewhat the same width if I moved that spacer to the front and just ordered a 1.5” for the rear. I know the wide trac kit is a 1” and a 1.5”, but how much of a difference would a quarter inch really make? Or should I order a 1.75” for the rear to make it 100% even
You only get it close anyway. By looking at my machine you'd swear the front was slightly wider but by measurement the rear is about a 1/2" wider overall. If you want more stability then order them up. 👍

Reactions: ChadD and Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!