Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
N. Shore Lake Huron,Northern Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I have decided on either:
1) Honda OEM tilt-out (Hard Coat)
2) UTV Windshields and Accessories TILT WINDSHIELD 1/4" MAR
If I go with the UTV W&A I can also buy their BACK WINDSHIELD 3/16" MAR and pay about $40(US) less than the Honda windscreen alone.
(If I buy the BACK WINDSHIELD now I'll save $100 shipping should I want it later)

I'm leaning towards the UTV W@A.

Do you have a good reason that I should choose the Honda instead ?

Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
At the time of this post more than 30 people had read my original question and nobody responded. I pushed the button and they are on their way.
I have the hardcoat UTV brand in the 3/16 full tilt and like it... it’s not 100% sealed up but I use the half most time and full only when raining... keeps me dry and is out of my way when I don’t need it... it was lil cheaper than the 1/4... free shipping on amazon

Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Nothing in Canada is free except health insurance
Yeh I hear ya... I didn’t look at your location... you be happy with the windshield... I know a few others that have them since I bought they like them as well... had another thread about this windshield... has pics of what it looks like gaps and how it mounts etc...

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
At the time of this post more than 30 people had read my original question and nobody responded. I pushed the button and they are on their way.

Lol, I was one of the 30. Was at work and didn't have time to search that UTV brand windshield. Next time, post us a link if you're needing a quick response.
I checked it out now and it doesn't look bad other than the hinge in your line of sight, but it folds open and that's pretty cool. ;)

Reactions: Kracker
Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Lol, I was one of the 30. Was at work and didn't have time to search that UTV brand windshield. Next time, post us a link if you're needing a quick response.
I checked it out now and it doesn't look bad other than the hinge in your line of sight, but it folds open and that's pretty cool. ;)
Hinge sits pretty low... on mine well below line of sight you be fine...

Reactions: trigger
tomcj2

tomcj2

I forgot the ditch was so close
Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
I received my windscreens yesterday from UTV Accessories, UTV Windshields USA Scratch Resistant!. If their products are half as good as their customer service I am sure that I will be happy.
- I had a couple of questions before I placed the order; They returned my voicemail within an hour.
- they shipped on time.
- the screens were well packaged to avoid damage.
- they followed up with an email yesterday to advise me that they should be arriving and they gave links to videos to explain installation and recommended cleaning techniques.
I hope to install them in a couple of days if the rain stops.

Reactions: Kracker
Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I received my windscreens yesterday from UTV Accessories, UTV Windshields USA Scratch Resistant!. If their products are half as good as their customer service I am sure that I will be happy.
- I had a couple of questions before I placed the order; They returned my voicemail within an hour.
- they shipped on time.
- the screens were well packaged to avoid damage.
- they followed up with an email yesterday to advise me that they should be arriving and they gave links to videos to explain installation and recommended cleaning techniques.
I kinda over torqued my screws holding the clamps/windshield cracked mine a lil... didn’t spread past there much but I went ahead and got fender washers and put them on both sides to spread the force out... except for the two screws that are too close to the hinge, there I used regular ones.. other than that awesome windshield as far as I’m concerned...

S

sotw

Sep 16, 2018
ar
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone running the Koplin tilt windshield?

tomcj2

tomcj2

I forgot the ditch was so close
Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
I installed the front one yesterday. It took me about 30 minutes. It is easier to do with another set of hands. It fits very well and the hinge and upper joint don't interfere with my vision.
So far I am very pleased but only time will tell if I made the correct choice.

Last edited:
Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I installed the front one yesterday. It took me about 30 minutes. It is easier to do with another set of hands. It fits very well and the hinge and upper joint don't interfere with my vision.
So far I am very pleased but only time will tell if I made the correct choice.
I’ve been happy with mine fits my needs u should be fine... mine did crack a lil bit at holes from over torquing them a lil bit, gorilla glued some fender washers to spread the force a lil bit and it’s been fine since

88797C6C 07AB 48D6 9220 05F8EA406C92

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!