Rear Glass Window

Macdogpro22

Macdogpro22

Sep 2, 2019
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
C ocAQkTbR1Wm  9VjfXABX 2LN3FJViiBq2dYEsm2rBuZX3Bod9kDTBeeSDkeH2yW5slqo nc htscontentfcps1 1

C ocAQlKG5qG5oaPrNGoLYi s60k9HPtwCnPdC9QClJXRbFJfFtLcfNuBGgAy9hUCnw36AA nc htscontentfcps1 1

Can anyone tell me were I can purchase the rear wind shown in the pics. This Pioneer was posted on
Facebook by an individual. I tried to message the person who posted it and have been unsuccessful in
a response. Thanks in advance to anyone who knows were I can purchase this rear window.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
that looks home made to me. the closest iv seen to that is the alumnilite armor rear windsheild. it flips up but its nothing like that. it sticks out more in the rear.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!