P500 Rear panel or Polycarbonate?

T

THeck

Jun 3, 2020
Southeast, KY
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
Trying to decide which way to go for rear panel. If it’s dusty we have a lot of dust coming in. I have a full windshield that will raise from bottom a few inches. I know most poly ones are more solid but harder to remove. I’ve looked at a couple vinyl ones. The Honda one has the zip window and I found one from no excuses that will roll up. Tusk has the cheaper one, but Emp advertises theirs as a dust stopper. Too many choices. Any input is appreciated.

Reactions: Biteme
NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Tusk panel. It has been on there a couple years now and it’s holding up well. No complaints and the price is right .

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I have the Honda rear panel with zipper roll up. 3 rd year and OK. Panel helps but still get some dust regardless.

Reactions: Biteme and futzin
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Trying to decide which way to go for rear panel. If it’s dusty we have a lot of dust coming in. I have a full windshield that will raise from bottom a few inches. I know most poly ones are more solid but harder to remove. I’ve looked at a couple vinyl ones. The Honda one has the zip window and I found one from no excuses that will roll up. Tusk has the cheaper one, but Emp advertises theirs as a dust stopper. Too many choices. Any input is appreciated.
TUSK !!!!! I have one on my Pioneer and my RZR . 5 and 4 years now . Unless you just like throwing money away . TUSK

Reactions: Biteme and Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Thanks for the replies. Do you all ever take them off or roll up the window?
Never taken off, just roll it up, but one strap snap has always been hard

CaboJim

CaboJim

Nov 1, 2018
Washougal WA
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Tusk. It works great, however I forgot to roll it up when I trailered it across town. Stretched it out pretty good, but still works fine.

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Tusk. It works great, however I forgot to roll it up when I trailered it across town. Stretched it out pretty good, but still works fine.
I trailer my machine with the Tusk rear panel with no problems. Do you have a full windshield?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!