P1000 Rear view Mirror

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to see which rear view mirrors you guys are running? Since I have my wet sounds on the middle bar I might need a mirror that maybe adjust?!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm also using the Bad Dawg. And, I will be mounting a WetSounds speaker. I'll let you know how it goes.

Justin7372

Justin7372

Jun 25, 2014
Image Image Im using a wet sounds bar mounted on the front bar and i just mounted the mirror on the bottom of the sound bar. There is a slot on the bottom of the aluminum housing. The mirror is an Axia alloys 9"

Last edited:
Reactions: Jpratt2
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I went with a backup camera with a 7 in display. A couple reasons I went this direction. You can see better at night with or without backup lights. You can see way lower with a larger field of view but the largest reason is no obstructed veiw-it doesn't matter if people are sitting in back or a load of wood in the bed. It's mounted directly straight in front of you on the roll bar very convenient. Might not be for everyone but works great for us

G

geochem66

Jan 22, 2018
Pa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 8593 View attachment 8594 Im using a wet sounds bar mounted on the front bar and i just mounted the mirror on the bottom of the sound bar. There is a slot on the bottom of the aluminum housing. The mirror is an Axia alloys 9"

I really like your Stealth/Axia rear view mirror set up. Where did you get the block/hardware that fit into the Stealth slot to allow the axia to be mounted? Thanks.

A

aurora_pioneer

Mar 25, 2018
Aurora, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 21852

I went with a backup camera with a 7 in display. A couple reasons I went this direction. You can see better at night with or without backup lights. You can see way lower with a larger field of view but the largest reason is no obstructed veiw-it doesn't matter if people are sitting in back or a load of wood in the bed. It's mounted directly straight in front of you on the roll bar very convenient. Might not be for everyone but works great for us

Now that there is AWESOME! I have banged my muffler several times trying to hook up the hitch...

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 21852

How clear is it?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How clear is it?
Clear enough. The regular mirror vibrates a little so I’d say probably clearer then that. Only bad thing is things are smaller because there’s more view

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Clear enough. The regular mirror vibrates a little so I’d say probably clearer then that. Only bad thing is things are smaller because there’s more view

Thank you sir. I need a mirror and like the idea or the camera.

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!