BOX1

Rebuilt motor

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Was kinda thinking , since i go in water alot and these transmissions dont like water let alone sand. Previous experience with my dads big red showed us they arent like the other hondas just flush and dry out. Nope got to tear into the transmission valve body and clean it as well. Well i was wondering what would it cost to do a drop in. And do a rebuild on my old one and keep as a spare.found this place.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Smitty335
C

Corybr1

Jul 16, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Did you ever go with them. I’m probably gonna send my engine to them.

Reactions: Smitty335
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Did you ever go with them. I’m probably gonna send my engine to them.
nope they never had one in stock. if i have to send one in to get rebuilt ill do that myself at home. for cheaper. i believe a full rebuild if i remember right bearings and all is like 1400. i know we did top end with rings jugs and piston on my dads for 600

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing
C

Corybr1

Jul 16, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Let me know how that goes. I’m gonna do my top end soon. I was gonna send it to them but I figured I would replace the top end, hopefully the rod doesn’t have any play. I sunk mine, sand was inside.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Let me know how that goes. I’m gonna do my top end soon. I was gonna send it to them but I figured I would replace the top end, hopefully the rod doesn’t have any play. I sunk mine, sand was inside.
should be fine we did a top end on my dads big red twice cause of sand. its about 600 bucks and 4 hrs use a string on timing chain. makes it easier with 2 hands though and a paint marker for the chain and cam gear

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!