receiver extension and step

408larry

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2013
Finally got my 4 in green(wanted red), but I needed to purchase before the first of the year for a farm expense. To my surprise I received my accessories, full top, bed mat, and accessory panel in two days. I had a receiver extension and step I had bought for another application that I tried on the 4. I think I will leave it attached.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
408larry said:
Finally got my 4 in green(wanted red), but I needed to purchase before the first of the year for a farm expense. To my surprise I received my accessories, full top, bed mat, and accessory panel in two days. I had a receiver extension and step I had bought for another application that I tried on the 4. I think I will leave it attached.

Welcome to the Pioneer club! Feel your pain I wanted a green and could only get red.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Good to have you 408larry. Good to hear you got the p4 set up. Hearing lots of issues where people are finding accessories on backorder.
Im guessing the step is kinda like a truck step for a receiver hitch. Should be good for filling deer feeder.

Be sure to take a good walk around the site. We have collected a bunch of information for the pioneer. And if you have any questions feel free to ask.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!