Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Pretty sure tomorrow marks one year since the passing of rocmar? I know it was his last post anyway because it was a reply to me that I responded to fairly quick, but I don't think he ever read it.
Like most of us I never met him or got to ride with him but communicated with him on a daily basis through the forum. Couldn't believe it when I heard it, felt like I lost a friend.
Still proud of this forum and all the members that stepped up and chipped in for Mary. I'm sure it went to good use and hopefully eased some of her pain. Thanks again to @CumminsPusher for all the stickers he sent out, I have one in the machine and one in the trailer.
Didn't post this to bring everybody down but to remind everyone life is short, be safe and cherish those around you. Also to raise a glass tomorrow...
R.I.P Roc

D

Deleted member 3748

Pretty sure tomorrow marks one year since the passing of rocmar? I know it was his last post anyway because it was a reply to me that I responded to fairly quick, but I don't think he ever read it.
Like most of us I never met him or got to ride with him but communicated with him on a daily basis through the forum. Couldn't believe it when I heard it, felt like I lost a friend.
Still proud of this forum and all the members that stepped up and chipped in for Mary. I'm sure it went to good use and hopefully eased some of her pain. Thanks again to @CumminsPusher for all the stickers he sent out, I have one in the machine and one in the trailer.
Didn't post this to bring everybody down but to remind everyone life is short, be safe and cherish those around you. Also to raise a glass tomorrow...
R.I.P Roc
Well said and thanks for posting, @trigger .

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
R.I.P Roc
I never had the chance to meet him either, but he tagged me and sent me a petrified stone and a tee shirt, I responded with a couple tee shirts, an Arkansas Razorback and a group ride tee shirt, he liked them! R.I.P ROC! Anyone heard from Mary?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes...April 23rd.
Only knew him from here and another forum, but still think of him when I hear Bad Company.

20180512 192726 jpg

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I believe we still have some decals. If anyone would like a couple shoot me address and I’ll get them coming shortly.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That other thread going on right now about people getting butt hurt made me think of Roc. Our fallen brother could be pretty opinionated and had a knack for rubbing people the wrong way. I know he and I had some heated conversations that ended with 'we agree to disagree'. Never stopped us from getting over it and talking the next day though.
Hard to believe it's been 3 yrs already. Hope you're jamming out and riding smooth trails up there buddy.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That other thread going on right now about people getting butt hurt made me think of Roc. Our fallen brother could be pretty opinionated and had a knack for rubbing people the wrong way. I know he and I had some heated conversations that ended with 'we agree to disagree'. Never stopped us from getting over it and talking the next day though.
Hard to believe it's been 3 yrs already. Hope you're jamming out and riding smooth trails up there buddy.
Well said, one of few interesting persons.....😊

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
He was a good dude. He once sent me a box of hot peppers that he grew in his garden, just to be nice. It was awesome and I used the seeds to grow my own peppers for a couple years after that. He sure was proud of his Pioneer. I was really bummed when I found out about his passing.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
He was a good dude. He once sent me a box of hot peppers that he grew in his garden, just to be nice. It was awesome and I used the seeds to grow my own peppers for a couple years after that. He sure was proud of his Pioneer. I was really bummed when I found out about his passing.
Or a box of interesting rocks collected on his P5....😎

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!