Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Post some pics when you get it on, I'm still running the stock bumper, I got my T1Kx early enough there wasn't much available from the aftermarket but I'm thinking of adding a front bumper this winter, I would be nice to find one that can mount the winch up a bit higher. I've had trouble with getting mud & crud in the winch clutch a couple times. 😆
I will. Gona try on Friday or Sunday. Tried tonight but i keep getting bothered by people. got in the shop and someone called with a furnace issue. Sometimes it sucks when friends know your an HVAC service tech this time of year! 😂
Also tough keeping that sand and TN clay mudd out of your wench no matter where you mount it. Hell its not safe on the roof! Haha

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
finally got around to putting the SATV brush guard on And the Rough Country winch bracket. That thing is heavy duty! Holy smokes!
had to drill holes for the Fairlead bracket cuz the bra jet is designed for the stick bumper. No problem. Went good and looks like it belongs. Now for the nerf bars.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice Remi. When did you get that . Do you still have the 500
Caper
Thanks man!
got it back in August.
sold the P5 back in ‘19 great machine. Just didnt use it as much as i the P1. always wanted the Talon especially when I drove @Tramguage1 talon. Its his fault 😂

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got the nerf bars on. There nice! But a major PITA! Holy mother Mary and Joseph…. its was one thing taking the lower plastice off. But on section of the skids to bolt the front then having to cut the mud busters rear mudd stoppers to get the middle section bolted up. thats if u have those Like I do. My large hands had some issues getting the bolts in. But once thats done the look great. Just took a bit more time than i was expecting.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I've found that the rear mud stoppers actually hold quite a bit of crud behind them, I've just gotten into the habit of pulling them and the lower plastic off in the fall for a good cleaning before it gets parked for the winter.

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've found that the rear mud stoppers actually hold quite a bit of crud behind them, I've just gotten into the habit of pulling them and the lower plastic off in the fall for a good cleaning before it gets parked for the winter.
Not a bad idea

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I

I was just thinking how much could you piss off snowmobilers if you took that on a trail and ripped it.
Haha
I
Well me being a snowmobiler, I wouldnt mind a sxs using the trail if there respectable. Preferably with tracks. But ripping it chewing up the base Id not be happy lol.
That said , on the 22nd of January theres a sxs ride on the Harrison trail system. There shutting the snowmobile trail down for the day for that ride. kinda cool! were suppose to do that ride. All depends if my buddy dosnt have to go to a Hockey Turny in Travers City that weekend.
0C249D87 BEEA 49AB AB44 6B8DD849C8A4

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well me being a snowmobiler, I wouldnt mind a sxs using the trail if there respectable. Preferably with tracks. But ripping it chewing up the base Id not be happy lol.
That said , on the 22nd of January theres a sxs ride on the Harrison trail system. There shutting the snowmobile trail down for the day for that ride. kinda cool! were suppose to do that ride. All depends if my buddy dosnt have to go to a Hockey Turny in Travers City that weekend.
View attachment 311439
That looks awesome.
All the trails around the camp are groomed too. I just stay off. It’s nice in the spring, May long weekend, there are still spots where there is still lots of snow, and it’s packed hard. I wouldn’t want to get stuck up there in a snow drift , it would be a long walk. Haha
Have a great trip. Take a few pictures please. 😊
Sounds like a blast.
Caper

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks man!
got it back in August.
sold the P5 back in ‘19 great machine. Just didnt use it as much as i the P1. always wanted the Talon especially when I drove @Tramguage1 talon. Its his fault 😂
Now you need to send the shocks to Weller and upgrade the rear sway bar!!!!!😁

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Been a while guys and gals. Alot of personal things sometimes get in the way. Lost my Dad last month and have been busy and exhausted ever since But thats life. It has ways of throwing u curve balls. Being I caught curve balls for a very long portion of my life youd think Id be ready? Lol nope! You never are for those things, even the real ones never cone in the same.

So Im back at the Talon finally. Have had these Shock therapy springs in a box since the end of last December. Soory no Weller racing at least not yet. Might be a while. Im hoping these will make a Marked difference in the ride. got them on a Black friday deal for 20% off. Saved me almost $200. I went through there system and put in what I will be doing with the machine, weight Etc. Put them on today. They are quite different than the stockers, in terms of spring type diameter and length. Not to mention they look real shinny. got more stuff to do also. Hope to get some more done tonight and tomorrow. Will see.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Heres the comparisons of the stock front and ST springs. Stocks are on the right. The rear tender springs were even greater difference
3E05194D 294D 4D8D 9D89 DD674AD64C6C

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!