Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Been busy lately. Sidelined with honey doos and just plane getting $hit done! No procrastination.

Anywho, got around to doing the rear arms from @SuperATV. Ill give another shout out to them, there customer service is fantastic. One of the bushings was machined wrong. Called them and they sent a whole new “set” not one, next day.
Heres the arms. Stout and strong.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Also got the rear bandit tender and main springs on the rear shocks. Gona try them out next week! Thanks again @906UP
You can see the stock ones on the left and bandits on the right
074069A8 713C 4C05 8C78 D6FEC20DA7AE

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Springs installed. Ill adjust them after a short ride. As u can see there now the same color as the stock ones. Cleaned them up, and spray painted 2 coats then 2 coats clear coat. Turned out nice,
a few small scuffs from spring install but overall look good.

Squeegee

Squeegee

JTGB in training
Lifetime Member
Jun 5, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Springs installed. Ill adjust them after a short ride. As u can see there now the same color as the stock ones. Cleaned them up, and spray painted 2 coats then 2 coats clear coat. Turned out nice, View attachment 299445a few small scuffs from spring install but overall look good.
You’ll really enjoy those bandits, they really make a difference!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You’ll really enjoy those bandits, they really make a difference!
Thanks man! Im looking forward to the ride next weekend. Got to be better than the stockers! Knock your fillings out lol. The guy already had the tender springs 100% down when i got it. The stock tender springs were very small in comparison to the bandits.
Forgive me, I might have asked this from you before, where bouts you from in the mitten?
Im 30 min south of Lansing

Squeegee

Squeegee

JTGB in training
Lifetime Member
Jun 5, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thanks man! Im looking forward to the ride next weekend. Got to be better than the stockers! Knock your fillings out lol. The guy already had the tender springs 100% down when i got it. The stock tender springs were very small in comparison to the bandits.
Forgive me, I might have asked this from you before, where bouts you from in the mitten?
Im 30 min south of Lansing
Big rapids area. What stiffness did you go with? I went with the heavy and they are awesome. I need to readjust after about 500 as the rear is just barely bottoming out on 1 setting

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Big rapids area. What stiffness did you go with? I went with the heavy and they are awesome. I need to readjust after about 500 as the rear is just barely bottoming out on 1 setting
From what i was told there on the softer side. I did a swap for them. It was when u had to buy the tender and the main spring. @906UP knows more specifics about them. Maybe he’ll chime in.

Squeegee

Squeegee

JTGB in training
Lifetime Member
Jun 5, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
From what i was told there on the softer side. I did a swap for them. It was when u had to buy the tender and the main spring. @906UP knows more specifics about them. Maybe he’ll chime in.
Are they the ones he was running? They’re a bit softer springs. I’m contemplating sending shocks in this winter. Gotta figure out what I want worse, bigger tires or new valving on shocks.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Are they the ones he was running? They’re a bit softer springs. I’m contemplating sending shocks in this winter. Gotta figure out what I want worse, bigger tires or new valving on shocks.
Yes, i believe they were. Ill run these for a bit and then send them off eventually. When I drove @Tramguage1 machine for a long ride, his was very nice. He had sent his off as well.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
You can do tires any time, my R is going in to Weller Racing for springs and valving as soon as I get to Arizona, probably next month.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

Yes, i believe they were. Ill run these for a bit and then send them off eventually. When I drove @Tramguage1 machine for a long ride, his was very nice. He had sent his off as well.
@Squeegee knows what springs I had, they worked great until I added the rear bed extender/spare carrier/tailgate thing so I switched out the rears for the heavy spring rate.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Squeegee knows what springs I had, they worked great until I added the rear bed extender/spare carrier/tailgate thing so I switched out the rears for the heavy spring rate.
Thats right. It was the added weight that made you change them.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got some shock covers. The idea is not new at all but when i seen a set on @Tramguage1 Talon and thought🤔 brilliant! Good way to keep the mud out of your shocks to adjust on the fly if you want. So i found these and there orange to match the machine!
Im weird!!!!😂

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As some have seen im selling my P1K5’s CEC enclosure cuz i chopped my top. There a great product and the guy is great to deal with @joeymt33 can agree with that. I like his doors so much that I got a set for the talon. Will be nice on those cool mornings or days like this weekend at the cabin. Were doing a color ride! The trees will be 100% in our area from what im hearing and 50-55 for the high. The boss will enjoy a majority of the wind staying outside the machine.
install was quick easy and seals great.
E85CB6D5 1D2F 45C8 8C68 E630CED2C79D
F6180E1A 052F 4641 8EC9 5E39E42DE62B

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Also got my tusk rear cargo bar on. This one gave me much more room for the pack outs to be put in and taken out. Prob gona find another place for those trail permits tho.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Got some shock covers. The idea is not new at all but when i seen a set on @Tramguage1 Talon and thought🤔 brilliant! Good way to keep the mud out of your shocks to adjust on the fly if you want. So i found these and there orange to match the machine!
Im weird!!!!😂
View attachment 300518View attachment 300519
I ordered a set after I saw Tram's at TO.....in blue of course because it's the fastest color 🤣

What's the shocks in place of the swaybar links? 🤔

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!