Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Very nice. Did the seller have any service documentation he could share?
Nope, just verbal and from a very reliable source that the first oil change/service was done at the dealer. That source also did a video, took it home and went through it for me.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was very awesome. Lots of speed very nimble in the woods where I was driving pretty comfortable. I would say though that it does need some tender springs to start with particularly in wash boarded areas it really jolted you. Otherwise everything was as Advertised. It was a lot of fun. Was able to put 40 miles on it today and basically figure out some little quirks here and there that I need to make some adjustments on. Otherwise it was a fantastic run
That’s awesome Remi.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Well, the day has finally come. I got a Talon! It been a long time coming. Ive been after one for a long time since they came out. My truck is pd off and I cant get a new truck cuz of availability for my needs so I searched and searched for a Talon! I wanted a live valve 2 seater in the worst way. See, its not for the live valve, it was for the color. Im attracted to shiny objects lol. I wanted the white with blue but impossible to fine right now unless you want to really over pay. Im not patient by any means just ask my wife lol.
Speaking of the wife, what pushed her over the edge for the talon was when @Tramguage1 was at our cabin last month and she finally drive one. Sweet ride Tram has.

So just about 2 weeks ago one of my good friends @joeymt33 came across a neighbor of his that had this talon for sale (longer story) and at a good price. Needless to say this intrigued my interest. Thought it was Red in the pics, but it was Orange! Even better! One of my other favorite Talon colors. Needless to say with Joey’s help, I was able to purchase the 21’ Talon X 2 seater and it only has 380 miles, SATV flip windshield, Swamp donkey stereo, 31’ carnivore’s and a neat windscreen flag for the rear that was calling my name. It was delivered finally last night by joey when he was up here for work. My wife and I took him to dinner and I got him a few bottles of Michigan Whisky for what hes done and for that i was very grateful. Oh, and special thanks to @snuffnwhisky for going through it for me as well. He got some whisky too if Joey dosnt drink it before hand lol. All Hail the HFA!

Now that my rambling has put you all to sleep, I give u the new addition to the Remi Family of Honda’s stable……
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

View attachment 294241View attachment 294242View attachment 294243View attachment 294244View attachment 294245View attachment 294246
Congrats Remi ! I dig the orange myself !

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
B
Well, the day has finally come. I got a Talon! It been a long time coming. Ive been after one for a long time since they came out. My truck is pd off and I cant get a new truck cuz of availability for my needs so I searched and searched for a Talon! I wanted a live valve 2 seater in the worst way. See, its not for the live valve, it was for the color. Im attracted to shiny objects lol. I wanted the white with blue but impossible to fine right now unless you want to really over pay. Im not patient by any means just ask my wife lol.
Speaking of the wife, what pushed her over the edge for the talon was when @Tramguage1 was at our cabin last month and she finally drive one. Sweet ride Tram has.

So just about 2 weeks ago one of my good friends @joeymt33 came across a neighbor of his that had this talon for sale (longer story) and at a good price. Needless to say this intrigued my interest. Thought it was Red in the pics, but it was Orange! Even better! One of my other favorite Talon colors. Needless to say with Joey’s help, I was able to purchase the 21’ Talon X 2 seater and it only has 380 miles, SATV flip windshield, Swamp donkey stereo, 31’ carnivore’s and a neat windscreen flag for the rear that was calling my name. It was delivered finally last night by joey when he was up here for work. My wife and I took him to dinner and I got him a few bottles of Michigan Whisky for what hes done and for that i was very grateful. Oh, and special thanks to @snuffnwhisky for going through it for me as well. He got some whisky too if Joey dosnt drink it before hand lol. All Hail the HFA!

Now that my rambling has put you all to sleep, I give u the new addition to the Remi Family of Honda’s stable……
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

View attachment 294241View attachment 294242View attachment 294243View attachment 294244View attachment 294245View attachment 294246
Beautiful !!
O

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Congrats RemJob!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks! Did you get the Warrior Riser Kit or the Super ATV Depth Finder Kit? I don't know the difference... :-(
The warrior riser kit. Got it cuz my buddy @Plumber32 has one and suggested it. Its well built and not bad to install

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Been busy with work and life chit, havent had time in the last week and a half to mess with the talon. Got a whole lot of mods to put on. This is one. From AJK Off Road for my pack outs. Very well made and bolts in nicely using the some of the existing bolts in the bed.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Its a work in progress, gona have to figure out my pack outs. Had to remove the rear rack. Its design wont let me use it with my pack outs. So the rack might be for sale lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!