Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking good so far! It kind of makes me think I should have gotten an orange one!!
Thanks man!
Yeah The orange wasnt my first choice lol. I really like the color scheme of the 2 seat X live valve white and Blue. Orange was my second choice, But since having the orange its really grown on me.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Want to give a special thanks to @906UP for reaching out for a trade for some rear tender springs. Im looking forward to installing them.
us Michiganders stick together! 🤟

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks man!
Yeah The orange wasnt my first choice lol. I really like the color scheme of the 2 seat X live valve white and Blue. Orange was my second choice, But since having the orange its really grown on me.
My buddy had an orange rancher 350 that I always liked. The live valve x is my favorite also, I just didn’t want live valve…..

it also helped that the live valve and orange talon sold before I made a decision. 🤣

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So - did you consider a KRX? :p
Actually i did drive one on trail once for aprox 20 miles a buddy on here still has. Was Not really impressed but was cool in a a few ways.
There freaking huge and absorb the bumps beautifully. Gauge is on the column witch was nice. The thing i hated was memories of the belt life that came rushing back from my previous machines some time ago! o_O haha
Not the maintenance of the belt but the noise! Holy giant tractor semi Batman! Cruising speeds 25-35 mph @ 7k+ RPM’s and the ear plugs didnt make it better. Bad enough i get that on my sleds but i have a helmet and no roof to amplify the sound lol.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
That’s why I love the DCT, I can paddle up anytime I’m cruising to keep the RPM down. I still wear ear plugs + my helmet - the Talon’s (and most SxS’s) mechanical noise is painful to me and hearing loss is permanent and progressive. Since it doesn’t hurt, we ignore it until it’s too late. #tinnitus24/7

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That’s why I love the DCT, I can paddle up anytime I’m cruising to keep the RPM down. I still wear ear plugs + my helmet - the Talon’s (and most SxS’s) mechanical noise is painful to me and hearing loss is permanent and progressive. Since it doesn’t hurt, we ignore it until it’s too late. #tinnitus24/7
Yes, I have tinnitus from loud blasts and loud machinery. So I understand your point. I was a lot younger then and invincible lol so I thought!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got this new shift gate and handle installed by AJK off road. Its pretty stout.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Also got rid of the standard seat belts. Replaced them with the 4 pt harness i have in the pioneer. There was talk of folks having issues with the bolt holes in the harness not being big enough. These belts provided the correct grade 8 replacement bolts and no drilling required. I was fully prepared to get different bolts to modify them like i did with the pioneer if need be. Fitment with these are fantastic as well.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
With the 31’s and same size all the way around. The rear was a bit narrower. I had some 2” spacers from when I used a bracket lift a long time ago on my pioneer then i had a come to Jesus with myself to do arms and pre load on my shocks with different springs. Anyway…put them on the talon. Looks pretty dam even now IMO.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Finally got around to getting some stuff i got from @SuperATV. BTW he has ben awsome! Please see him if you need something or help with there stuff. Top notch service 👍

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got the SATV tented back window on. That is one BA MoFo. Nice fitment and looks to seal great. Took me 1/2 hr to do. Should help when the boss is in the passenger seat with the intake now up.

Speaking of the intake, got the mod finished for that too! Pre filter with a cover to save that too!

That sock isnt that shiny, looks like its plastic in that pic lol.
i think is was the light in the barn reflecting in it for the pic.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got the G string of a skid plate off. I will say its a bit beefier than the one on the pioneer. Skids are going on next. But some TLC is needed before hand.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got asked to play golf yesterday from a friend last min for free so I had to take him up on it. So needless to say i didnt do much to the talon yesterday.

This evening I did! Put on my @SuperATV skids on. They look quite nice 1/2”

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Before the skids, While i had the G string off, I took the liberty to spot weld the Ublots on the drive shaft front and back. After hearing about issues some have had and my buddy @Plumber32 with his, he advised me to do it while i could reach it. Extra security i say.
E0A4EC32 3E09 4BB2 8975 F6FFA71100A8

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Put some mud buster lower rear kickers in. Super easy to do. Looks like they will work. Will see in time if i need to do something different.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Thanks man!
It’s the best…..😂

Reactions: Remington
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Also got rid of the standard seat belts. Replaced them with the 4 pt harness i have in the pioneer. There was talk of folks having issues with the bolt holes in the harness not being big enough. These belts provided the correct grade 8 replacement bolts and no drilling required. I was fully prepared to get different bolts to modify them like i did with the pioneer if need be. Fitment with these are fantastic as well.
View attachment 297138
I didn’t realize the 2 seater was available in orange….🤔
The rear screen is BA, but be mindful it scratches easily unfortunately….

Reactions: Remington
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!