CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
You might already know about tenders and crossover settings, if not, there's some basic info linked in my sig (posts 15 and 16). It's also a sticky in the General Talon Forum. I have my crossovers as high as possible to spend as much time as possible on the softer tenders. How high it too high? Put a zip tie around a tender coil on each corner, if you pinch the tie, your crossovers are too high, you're coil binding and that kills springs.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You might already know about tenders and crossover settings, if not, there's some basic info linked in my sig (posts 15 and 16). It's also a sticky in the General Talon Forum. I have my crossovers as high as possible to spend as much time as possible on the softer tenders. How high it too high? Put a zip tie around a tender coil on each corner, if you pinch the tie, your crossovers are too high, you're coil binding and that kills springs.
You are right, I know alot about tenders and cross overs . Yes all good points indeed. Ill have to mess with them a bit. I set them up according to there video for the talon X. I think thats a good place to start

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got a few small things done between drinks and a cigar!
license plate for my Michigan trail stickers and got my Auxbeam power control installed on my plate. bought one A while back. Gonna see how much I like it? one reason for this is the ease of instillation. I sware Ive had 5 By pass surgery's doing and re doing countless times the old fashion way on my pioneer 😂

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just finished the trigger shield For the Talon. Thanks @trigger for hooking me up ole friend! They look BA!
If ya‘ll havent got one yet…DO IT!!
there hand made quality!

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just finished the trigger shield For the Talon. Thanks @trigger for hooking me up ole friend! They look BA!
there hand made quality!
View attachment 325328

Have you done something with your seat belt speed limiter? There's a cut on the left hand side in the pic that I'm pretty sure @Squeegee had a wire running through that area. Or maybe you were just able to tuck it in behind it? Looks good though.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Have you done something with your seat belt speed limiter? There's a cut on the left hand side in the pic that I'm pretty sure @Squeegee had a wire running through that area. Or maybe you were just able to tuck it in behind it? Looks good though.
Its been eliminated. @snuffnwhisky disabled it in some programing and tweaking he did for me. So no, I didnt need the bypass plug/wire

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
there hand made quality!
View attachment 325328
That’ll be nice. Didn’t know Trig was doing those for Talon.
Looking good my friend!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Been a while guys and gals. Alot of personal things sometimes get in the way. Lost my Dad last month and have been busy and exhausted ever since But thats life. It has ways of throwing u curve balls. Being I caught curve balls for a very long portion of my life youd think Id be ready? Lol nope! You never are for those things, even the real ones never cone in the same.

So Im back at the Talon finally. Have had these Shock therapy springs in a box since the end of last December. Soory no Weller racing at least not yet. Might be a while. Im hoping these will make a Marked difference in the ride. got them on a Black friday deal for 20% off. Saved me almost $200. I went through there system and put in what I will be doing with the machine, weight Etc. Put them on today. They are quite different than the stockers, in terms of spring type diameter and length. Not to mention they look real shinny. got more stuff to do also. Hope to get some more done tonight and tomorrow. Will see.
Condolences brother.
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!