Remi’s Orange Crush!

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
And then she threw her panties at me and said put those on......
I said They are small I cant get into them.
And then she said, That’s right, And your not getting into them until you change your attitude.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bet! Just driving this thing through my ditch in the front was effortless and smooth! Cant wait for more articulate trails.
Very sweet ride.
The younger me woulda been all over a Talon but I found the Pioneer to be more my speed, lol. Getting in and out of the pioneer is a lot easier on my back, knees, feet, and more.
It is funny how your color looks red in some pics and orange in others. B A JAH you got there!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Very sweet ride.
The younger me woulda been all over a Talon but I found the Pioneer to be more my speed, lol. Getting in and out of the pioneer is a lot easier on my back, knees, feet, and more.
It is funny how your color looks red in some pics and orange in others. B A JAH you got there!
Thanks. Yeah it does look red at times. When I first ever seen it in a pic for sale i thought it was red till later on seeing a funny shade in another pic I questioned Lol.

As for the Talon over the Pioneer.
I love my P1K5 and still have it. Just wanted the sport machine for our trails, longer suspension travel the comfort in the seats. Plus another rig to fart around with lol. As for getting in and out of the Talon vrs the P1 Id say its the same if not easier IMO. The seats in the Talon are alot better on my old Baseball beat up back. Once u get the suspension tuned the way u want it,U can ride all day and keep going as opposed to my P1 And i have that tuned up real nice and others that have driven it say the same. No plans to get rid of the P1 that Ive had since it was new in 16’ great machine. You should check out that build. Some good things in there.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Been a minute since I was on here.
so got some upgrades that came in Da mail that im tackling today. If i dont finish Ill complete it next week. Have an old friend that I have to help fix more things at his home that I started last weekend.
Soooooo I have the SATV power steering upgrade and a SATV glass windshield I ordered. Thanks @SuperATV for helping me out with getting this going, I appreciate it bud. No SATV stickers but got 2 small easy steer stickers 🤨 👀😂

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Been a minute since I was on here.
so got some upgrades that came in Da mail that im tackling today. If i dont finish Ill complete it next week. Have an old friend that I have to help fix more things at his home that I started last weekend.
Soooooo I have the SATV power steering upgrade and a SATV glass windshield I ordered. Thanks @SuperATV for helping me out with getting this going, I appreciate it bud. No SATV stickers but got 2 small easy steer stickers 🤨 👀😂
View attachment 381428
I wish someone made a glass windshield for the 500. Going on my 3rd Honda windshield. You can’t trailer it for 200 miles over 60 mph.. They crack at the hindges
Caper

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I wish someone made a glass windshield for the 500. Going on my 3rd Honda windshield. You can’t trailer it for 200 miles over 60 mph.. They crack at the hindges
Caper
They dont? I thought someone did like @SuperATV ? You can always have someone make u a frame and then add glass.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Just looked on SATV and i guess they dont. If u cant get someone to make u one, Id get there flip. Ive had one on both my P1 and Talon, there very durable and no issues over 60
I know a guy that runs the Speedy autoglass. I’ll see if he can cut me a piece and get me the rubber to put it in. And definitely still want it to tilt.
Caper

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So a few things i did last week on the buggy. Put a Throttle max on. Like the one on the P1 and the wife says when she drives “her Talon” :rolleyes:😂 it will be easier for her short self. And a 10-80 Dirt sports filter

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So, got the old motor out. And for those who havent seen @TerryH
LubeTube video of his install (very good btw) you can see the comparisons to the stocker. The SATV is huge!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
So, got the old motor out. And for those who havent seen @TerryH
LubeTube video of his install (very good btw) you can see the comparisons to the stocker. The SATV is huge!
View attachment 381447
Looks tuff, guess you’ll see. Haha
I found a couple
One is just the frame from Quebec. Probably can make it tilt with the stuff from one of the Honda windshields. I’ll make it work. Probably won’t start until after I’m walking from my Half knee replacement on the 17 th. Too many years of construction.
Caper
6F163E57 962A 4915 8378 8202FB87920F
6F163E57 962A 4915 8378 8202FB87920F
5AF1C9DC 4A2F 489F B352 706C6EF56959

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks tuff, guess you’ll see. Haha
I found a couple
One is just the frame from Quebec. Probably can make it tilt with the stuff from one of the Honda windshields. I’ll make it work. Probably won’t start until after I’m walking from my Half knee replacement on the 17 th. Too many years of construction.
Caper View attachment 381449View attachment 381449View attachment 381448
Heck yea that will work. Try it with the vents first. You might be surprised and not want the tilt

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
don't discount rolling your own it ya have time, local scrap yard can be your best friend, .190" scrap sheet, a little pattern making and I then cheated, dropped into auto cad, my buddy has a plasma cutter, Shazam, windshield frame.... dropped off at glass shop for glass/gasket...integrated into roof.

regret, didn't do manual windshield wiper...yet.
regret - overcomplicated vents

IMG 5128

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
don't discount rolling your own it ya have time, local scrap yard can be your best friend, .190" scrap sheet, a little pattern making and I then cheated, dropped into auto cad, my buddy has a plasma cutter, Shazam, windshield frame.... dropped off at glass shop for glass/gasket...integrated into roof.

View attachment 381460
Looks really good. Wish you were closer so I could take a good look. But that’s what I want. No more plastic. 😊
Caper

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

View attachment 381460
Looks good man.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!