P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sounds GREAT ........ except during hunting season.
Actually...it’s not that bad. The video dosnt do it justice. As long as your not opening it up you should be ok. Not much different than stock. (In the idle and low rpm that is) The mice noise from the Tranny I would be more worried about when I hunt. But then again, I don’t use my P1K5 to go to my bind. I walk out to my blind. It’s a little bit of a trip but the quieter the better right? I guess it would depend if you do use it to get to your hunting spot? Now, if you had the HMF Titan not the QS like I have, I definitely wouldn’t use it hunting! That would be like making a grand entrance and leting all know you have arrived lol.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Actually...it’s not that bad. The video dosnt do it justice. As long as your not opening it up you should be ok. Not much different than stock. (In the idle and low rpm that is) The mice noise from the Tranny I would be more worried about when I hunt. But then again, I don’t use my P1K5 to go to my bind. I walk out to my blind. It’s a little bit of a trip but the quieter the better right? I guess it would depend if you do use it to get to your hunting spot? Now, if you had the HMF Titan not the QS like I have, I definitely wouldn’t use it hunting! That would be like making a grand entrance and leting all know you have arrived lol.
No, I never drive to my stand, but how close I may get will vary according to the lay of the land, but usually about 1/4 mile.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here’s some green eyes I added to big brother. Fitting with the snake on the hood.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So I put a 2-1/2” lift on my machine. I got it from a a guy that’s not in this forum much at all that I bought my bed liner from. He has a buddy that made this as a prototype and used his machine as a Guinea pig. He had it for a short time and has stock shocks witch made the ride rough, he also just uses the pioneer as a working machine. So he decided to take it off and asked if I was interested in it? I didn’t say no! Lol. It’s much light the high lifter but the front is a 1 pice bracket and so is the rear
(2 brackets) so no need for the spacer tubes through your bolts. Machine and welded nicely and black powder coated. From what I heard, there trying to get it to production. Anyway, I like it so far. I’ve noticed that it took my factory toe out in the rear back to normal. The first pic is before the lift just for comparison.
F42B447F 5F0C 4B99 8F2A 1CBD0D3F260E
C66C28E9 7B93 4C9C 9C2B DB53119A8D15
C01BEBDD 8D76 41A3 97AB F6DFAB176FEA
56AE743F 96A6 4A6E B3C1 86A2ED26E9B5

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I put a 2-1/2” lift on my machine. I got it from a a guy that’s not in this forum much at all that I bought my bed liner from. He has a buddy that made this as a prototype and used his machine as a Guinea pig. He had it for a short time and has stock shocks witch made the ride rough, he also just uses the pioneer as a working machine. So he decided to take it off and asked if I was interested in it? I didn’t say no! Lol. It’s much light the high lifter but the front is a 1 pice bracket and so is the rear
(2 brackets) so no need for the spacer tubes through your bolts. Machine and welded nicely and black powder coated. From what I heard, there trying to get it to production. Anyway, I like it so far. I’ve noticed that it took my factory toe out in the rear back to normal. The first pic is before the lift just for comparison.View attachment 85008 View attachment 85009 View attachment 85010 View attachment 85011
Looks awesome!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks awesome!
Thanks! I think so to. I’ll have it all next week at the cabin then I’ll see if I really like it. Drove it around the yard and front ditch and it was nice. Might have to do some re adjustments to the pre load. There set for the way I had it for stock. But they went on real nice and easy. Will see.

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! I think so to. I’ll have it all next week at the cabin then I’ll see if I really like it. Drove it around the yard and front ditch and it was nice. Might have to do some re adjustments to the pre load. There set for the way I had it for stock. But they went on real nice and easy. Will see.
Looking good Rem. Enjoy the cabin next week.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
(2 brackets) so no need for the spacer tubes through your bolts. Machine and welded nicely and black powder coated. From what I heard, there trying to get it to production. Anyway, I like it so far. I’ve noticed that it took my factory toe out in the rear back to normal. The first pic is before the lift just for comparison.View attachment 85008 View attachment 85009 View attachment 85010 View attachment 85011

Where did you find the eyes?

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Where did you find the eyes?
Actually @trigger had them on his P5 when I first met him on a ride. He has since changed them on his (he does that cuz he get board) lol. I had completely forgot about them and about a few years later came across them on eBay and I ordered a set. You have to cut them to fit .They definitely look cool, there like a tented mesh. The only issue I have with them is that your lights aren’t nearly a bright when there on especially when you get dirty water or mud on them so you want to have another set of lights to rely on like most of us do.
2014-17 Honda HONDA PIONEER 700 GREEN EYE'S Head light Cover's | eBay

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Actually @trigger had them on his P5 when I first met him on a ride. He has since changed them on his (he does that cuz he get board) lol. I had completely forgot about them and about a few years later came across them on eBay and I ordered a set. You have to cut them to fit .They definitely look cool, there like a tented mesh. The only issue I have with them is that your lights aren’t nearly a bright when there on especially when you get dirty water or mud on them so you want to have another set of lights to rely on like most of us do.
2014-17 Honda HONDA PIONEER 700 GREEN EYE'S Head light Cover's | eBay

Thank you sir! Never use factory lights anymore.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!