P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Wow you been busy since I last stopped in. Really came together nice man.
Really love seeing the individuality come out in these things. Even when I see a mod that just isn't me, gotta give it up for the owner putting in the labor and dollars making that rig his. Best hobby ever

Thanks Delton. It has taken a lot of time but well worth it. Seems like when you do something it dosnt take long that you find something better to update it with. Your right, it’s been the best hobby ever ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What is it, and where do you get it?
I’d have to look at it again. It’s been a few years since I put that on lol. I bought it from summit I believe? Let me check and I’ll post it. It’s definitely posted in thefirst couple pages of the build.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Delton. It has taken a lot of time but well worth it. Seems like when you do something it dosnt take long that you find something better to update it with. Your right, it’s been the best hobby ever ;)
Yeah tell me about it. Already thinking about a different bed. Don't know why cause I really like current one lol. Not sure if I'll ever be content. But that's cool too

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
C8D6D25A 8FC0 4F31 A306 2CD778DFCEB5
What is it, and where do you get it?
There you go. You can get it at summit or Jegs

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m on call this weekend so I have to be careful of what projects I get myself wrapped into. So I brought out the patio furniture and the ole fake propane fire pit thingamajige. The temps are supposed to drop to the mid 60’s in a few hrs and upper 50’s for the late evening. That will keep my pager quiet:D then I can sit out here and have a few beers!;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Broke my winch rope pulling stumps on the trail I made around my property on Memorial Day. So I got a 6,500lb synthetic rope. While I was at it I got a red fairlead to match the red on the D-Rings. Now I’m gona go mess up the matching red of the shocks and put on silver pounder coat springs on for a better ride lol.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My front springs came today. 14-250. Still waiting for my rear springs. I’ll try and tackle that tomorrow or this weekend.
Special thanks to @GlockMeister for the numbers on the springs and @Ragnar406 for the idea. I will be reporting my results in the future.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If any of you are wondering?...
WTF Is he talking about? A trail around his property!
Yes it’s a trail around my 20 acre cabin in the Great white north of Michigan. Had some help with some long time friends in the HVAC field and we grew up with. I always wanted to do this not only to have another trail but to have another way into my blinds and the bonus is that the deer will be using Tis trail as well. “The path of least resistance the deer like” my father always told me. Enjoy the video.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Broke my winch rope pulling stumps on the trail I made around my property on Memorial Day. So I got a 6,500lb synthetic rope. While I was at it I got a red fairlead to match the red on the D-Rings. Now I’m gona go mess up the matching red of the shocks and put on silver pounder coat springs on for a better ride lol. View attachment 135284
Red fairlead is a nice touch

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If any of you are wondering?...
WTF Is he talking about? A trail around his property!
Yes it’s a trail around my 20 acre cabin in the Great white north of Michigan. Had some help with some long time friends in the HVAC field and we grew up with. I always wanted to do this not only to have another trail but to have another way into my blinds and the bonus is that the deer will be using Tis trail as well. “The path of least resistance the deer like” my father always told me. Enjoy the video.

Nice! Great soundtrack as always too!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
My 8” marine Kicker sub. She kicks some ace loud like the motor city mad man! View attachment 112714 View attachment 112715This little guy is BA as well. Really drives that sub and the other speakers. She drives the tinnitus out of my ears:eek::cool:
Rem, how is that sub/amp working out for you? I have the same head unit with just a couple Boss 4" tower speakers that I'd like to add some bass to.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Rem, how is that sub/amp working out for you? I have the same head unit with just a couple Boss 4" tower speakers that I'd like to add some bass to.
I love it. Added with the amp I listed it’s got some good thump. I also added the bass adjuster witch helps with certain songs and feeds you use. It’s also been very good as a marine water proof sub. It’s been wet plenty of times and no issues

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I love it. Added with the amp I listed it’s got some good thump. I also added the bass adjuster witch helps with certain songs and feeds you use. It’s also been very good as a marine water proof sub. It’s been wet plenty of times and no issues
Awesome, I've got them in my Amazon cart :). I'm retarded when it comes to stereo/audio equipment so bear with me... I'd just hook the amp up to the subwoofer, then sub to head unit, and the head unit would continue to power the tower speakers? The internal amp in the head unit is way more than enough for the little tower speakers.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Awesome, I've got them in my Amazon cart :). I'm retarded when it comes to stereo/audio equipment so bear with me... I'd just hook the amp up to the subwoofer, then sub to head unit, and the head unit would continue to power the tower speakers? The internal amp in the head unit is way more than enough for the little tower speakers.
your right but 2 things backwardslol. You run speaker wire to the kicker marine sub from the amp (to power the amp), then the 2 RCA connections (red&white) come off the amp to your head unit. If also suggest to heat shrink the RCA connections for waterproofing. you are correct, the head , at least the one I have has an internal amp and settings that's plenty loud enough for your small speakers. Now if you want to go all G Dog lol all we talked about goes out the door lol

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
your right but 2 things backwardslol. You run speaker wire to the kicker marine sub from the amp (to power the amp), then the 2 RCA connections (red&white) come off the amp to your head unit. If also suggest to heat shrink the RCA connections for waterproofing. you are correct, the head , at least the one I have has an internal amp and settings that's plenty loud enough for your small speakers. Now if you want to go all G Dog lol all we talked about goes out the door lol
Lol, thanks! No G Dog here, just want some lows and that Kicker unit looks good.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lol, thanks! No G Dog here, just want some lows and that Kicker unit looks good.
Yeah I’m no G Dog either. My high school (many years ago) was full of them. I’ve had my fill of that crap for a century lol.

You’ll be happy with that sub. It will fit under your driver side seat with one of the brackets it comes with. I have a heater core with a blower and duct work in that spot or I would have put that there. The spot I have it works well but you loose a spot for an adult in the middle to sit. I think In the middle you get the full sound tho.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!