P500 Replaced winch switch

Yellowbeast

Yellowbeast

May 29, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 500
So I wanted to replace my winch switch. I did have a handlebar mount switch but want a switch to match my light bar switches. I also added a volt meter where the old winch switch was mounted. To cover up the holes from the old switch I cut out some diamond plate. I think it turned out good. What do u guys think?

CFC2E202 65E1 4488 AA66 72E558FE9E1D

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I wanted to replace my winch switch. I did have a handlebar mount switch but want a switch to match my light bar switches. I also added a volt meter where the old winch switch was mounted. To cover up the holes from the old switch I cut out some diamond plate. I think it turned out good. What do u guys think?

View attachment 174410
looks good plus it's always nice to see battery voltage at a glance

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!