P1000 Replacement body panels ridiculous cheap

tundraman

tundraman

Oct 26, 2015
From the other forum, p1000 owners say the rear bed plastic is really cheap. The p700 is much heavier, anyone with a p1000 have problems with the bed plastic?

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Reasonable yes. But how soon can you get them? If thats the case why the hell am i waiting so long to get my 3 seat orange!!!!
He said Ill have the panels on friday

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Wow,Ocala scratched your ride up to. Have all the panels and hood on order to change mine from base red to silver. The front fender is not hard to change.
Yo hit me up on facebook. We can go ride together. I live in orange city too

Chris shadron

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Can anyone tell me if these are the right product number and type for the front fender in patriot red. I know the hood the correct one cause it says (patriot red)

Calvin

Calvin

Lifetime Member
Dec 20, 2015
Benton, La.
I got a 1000-5 base model thinking I didn't want the panels due to thinking I would scratch them up very easily plus really wanted green. I see they have body panels in the green. My question is I know there is a bolt that is in the door that the color panels bolt onto on the deluxe models can I buy that inner bolt so I could use the green panels or would I have to buy whole door assembly that have bolts in them to accept these colored panels? Thx.

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
I got a 1000-5 base model thinking I didn't want the panels due to thinking I would scratch them up very easily plus really wanted green. I see they have body panels in the green. My question is I know there is a bolt that is in the door that the color panels bolt onto on the deluxe models can I buy that inner bolt so I could use the green panels or would I have to buy whole door assembly that have bolts in them to accept these colored panels? Thx.
Im sure you can buy just the bolt

Check out the parts blow up and see if you can find it listed

Calvin

Calvin

Lifetime Member
Dec 20, 2015
Benton, La.
Im sure you can buy just the bolt

Check out the parts blow up and see if you can find it listed
Yea I tried looking it up for more info. I just didn't know how it would bolt to my doors. I was under impression the deluxe has some grommets the bolts thread into. My base model doors do not have these?

Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
Anyone have any idea what part number the bolts are that hold the door plastic and most of the bed panels on is? One of mine is stripped from the dealer of course.....

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Its cheaper than 360. Believe me. The sides cost 150 and i priced the hood and complete front fender came out to 120. So 270 for everything
You can replace attached 8 pieces through procaliber.com for $217 shipped free and yes that includes decals. I have the parts listed in another thread for red, white, silver, and camouflage colors. The camouflage is $1800 though, it must include a free dozen belts for RZR's ;)

Reactions: Elkhunter
W

wyodlr

Aug 15, 2016
Cody Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have any idea what part number the bolts are that hold the door plastic and most of the bed panels on is? One of mine is stripped from the dealer of course.....
Most around here just use the push pins to hold them on .

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!