TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck yeah, come on... maybe you can bring the wife and find someone on the trail to trade with you... just a thought. 🤔👍

Wife definitely won't be coming - while I'm having a great time up there she'll be sitting home recovering from her knee surgery and making her down-select from a long list of Florida's most effective divorce attorneys. It'll just be me and my emotional support llama. Llama ain't for trade.

I just made reservations at the Comfort Inn, checking in Thursday night, out Saturday. I'd really like to tag along on a ride to the prison on Friday, if that's on anybody's agenda. This will be my first time at RRB, really looking forward to it.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Wife definitely won't be coming - while I'm having a great time up there she'll be sitting home recovering from her knee surgery and making her down-select from a long list of Florida's most effective divorce attorneys. It'll just be me and my emotional support llama. Llama ain't for trade.

I just made reservations at the Comfort Inn, checking in Thursday night, out Saturday. I'd really like to tag along on a ride to the prison on Friday, if that's on anybody's agenda. This will be my first time at RRB, really looking forward to it.
I think some of us are doing the prison/train ride on Friday and Saturday is whatever comes. That Friday ride will be a full day 😉.

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Then as the Neophyte-Newbie-First-Timer, I'm just gonna follow y'all's lead.

Just get me home in as few pieces as possible.

I do hope that we'll have the opportunity for a well-rounded drunken bulls*** session, though!

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well it oughta be a good time for sure!

I'll be getting in Thursday afternoon sometime. I'll be staying at the Comfort Inn, just look out for a red Ram 1500 towing the fabulous Secret Squirrel P1K5 Deee-Luxe Camo with a stinky driver's seat. The first one of you hillbillies that struts up to me and introduces theyselves with a hearty handshake gets one of these nifty key chains, suitable for framing:
20200901 170428

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3

She must have seen that post....

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Then as the Neophyte-Newbie-First-Timer, I'm just gonna follow y'all's lead.

Just get me home in as few pieces as possible.

I do hope that we'll have the opportunity for a well-rounded drunken bulls*** session, though!
We will be meeting up at the Mexican restaurant parking lot on Friday morning about 9 for the prison ride, that’s on the other side of I75 from comfort inn... I’ll hafta check the TWMA rule book on the use of support Llamas on the trail.

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
We will be meeting up at the Mexican restaurant parking lot on Friday morning about 9 for the prison ride, that’s on the other side of I75 from comfort inn... I’ll hafta check the TWMA rule book on the use of support Llamas on the trail.
😂

advertisement
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Y'all wanna try and hit the Elk viewing tower on Thursday? 🤷‍♂️
We didn't get to see it last time, don't really even know if its doable (time wise) Thursday.
I'm game for whatever I'm looking for a good time , and we are gonna have one. Its very doable its not to far if I remember correctly plus we got lights

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Y'all wanna try and hit the Elk viewing tower on Thursday? 🤷‍♂️
We didn't get to see it last time, don't really even know if its doable (time wise) Thursday.
I was thinking of doing some kind of a loop ride on Saturday, hit some waterfall, TOW, elk tower and what ever else time allows, but to me I’m good, just want to ride.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!