100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I made reservations for RRB. Thursday Friday and Saturday.
2E418750 63B9 4513 8E22 6BF018E47AF2

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
What is the group opinion on buying the pass should I go online & purchase or do they sell the permit at the Eagle Rock Campground office?
I plan on just buying the day pass this time then look at the year long pass for next year.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
What is the group opinion on buying the pass should I go online & purchase or do they sell the permit at the Eagle Rock Campground office?
I plan on just buying the day pass this time then look at the year long pass for next year.
Online ahead of time is the easiest. Keep a picture of pass on your phone.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Will people be drinking “brown pops” as my 91y/o grandpa calls it on this trip? My 3y/o loves Busch lattes.
Of course not.... All those empty cans in the back of my buggy will be from the "trash" I've picked up from the trail! That's what I tell the game warden anyway.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got the year round pass online. It wasn't that much more and made riding there easier if I wanted to go more than once throughout the year. I took a photo with my iPhone but I am also in the system so, not having a copy in my wallet is no big deal for me. I don't have a way to print anything anyway. If I get stopped, I'll just show the picture in my phone.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, we’re 2 weeks out from the ride, just a quick heads up for the new guys that haven’t been make sure to get your ride permits either on line or when you get there. You will also want a cooler for drinks and food with you on the trails. On the Friday ride to the prison, I do believe we will be eating at the restaurant there called the wardens table but wouldn’t hurt to bring Samich stuff just in case we make a wrong turn in Albuquerque, looking forward to meeting a lot of you and seeing others again, can’t wait.😁

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!