TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One thing I noticed down there was nobody retires and moves up north

Not quite...I was born & raised in the Gunshine State, but as we have reached the limit of Yankees from the NE some time ago, I've retired and am in the process of building my retirement home near Kyles Ford, TN.

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
News Flash!

It looks like I'll be brining a celebrity with me, none other than David Crosby of CS&N fame.

He'll be glad to provide autographs for $1.00, if I can manage to keep him conscious and semi- vertical long enough.

I know you think I'm kidding, but just wait...

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
News Flash!

It looks like I'll be brining a celebrity with me, none other than David Crosby of CS&N fame.

He'll be glad to provide autographs for $1.00, if I can manage to keep him conscious and semi- vertical long enough.

I know you think I'm kidding, but just wait...
Fat ass hippie

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just lookit this friggen mess...and I'm supposed to meet up with you guys tomorrow?

I'll be there hell or high water!
20200923 104256

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just lookit this friggen mess...and I'm supposed to meet up with you guys tomorrow?

I'll be there hell or high water!
View attachment 225867
I’ll bring my stuff with me and you can build my wiring harness at night after riding. I’ll pay you in margaritas! I took half a day off today because I have too many tasks to complete before we leave and not enough time. I was working on s*** until midnight last night.

advertisement
TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To tell the truth, Doc, my wiring abilities are quite limited/non existent, but I'm hell on wheels when it comes to advice!

I will join you for a margarita, though!

Last edited:
TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now it looks MUCH better!
20200923 141619

There's still a bunch of mayhem under there, though. At least I had some success with the voltmeter, USB charger, and, most importantest of all, the TUNES! I've got a flash drive with 8 gigs of Perry Como! Time to party!

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now it looks MUCH better!
View attachment 225930
There's still a bunch of mayhem under there, though. At least I had some success with the voltmeter, USB charger, and, most importantest of all, the TUNES! I've got a flash drive with 8 gigs of Perry Como! Time to party!
I didn’t know Crosby was a Perry Como fan? Learn something new everyday!

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doc,

My last gig, after retirement, was working as a consultant for a subcontractor on the new mobile launch platform for the NASA SLS/Orion program. I served as Cheif Engineer on that one. They still haven't flown that one yet.

Before that, while on Titan, I was in on NASA's Mars Observer (which died while nearing Mars) and the Cassini mission to Saturn. That's all the NASA stuff I've done. Everything else was for the USAF/DOD/NRO, as well as the Navy's Fleet Ballistic Missile Program.

So really, just a little bit for NASA itself.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Doc,

My last gig, after retirement, was working as a consultant for a subcontractor on the new mobile launch platform for the NASA SLS/Orion program. I served as Cheif Engineer on that one. They still haven't flown that one yet.

Before that, while on Titan, I was in on NASA's Mars Observer (which died while nearing Mars) and the Cassini mission to Saturn. That's all the NASA stuff I've done. Everything else was for the USAF/DOD/NRO, as well as the Navy's Fleet Ballistic Missile Program.

So really, just a little bit for NASA itself.
I nominate your title as Forum Rocket Scientist. Congrats on an awesome career. I worked refueling a SSBN in early 80s and on the CVN 68 COH. Recall the NRO guys keeping things in line.

Last edited:
TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I nominate your title as Forum Rocket Scientist. Congrats on an awesome career. I worked refueling a SSBN in early 80s and on the CVN 68 COH. Recall the NRO guys keeping things in line.

If assigned, I will gladly serve.

I sure wish I had a Honda Scientist to help me with this friggen wiring!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If assigned, I will gladly serve.

I sure wish I had a Honda Scientist to help me with this friggen wiring!
That would be @my99svt , he can make any wiring project look like it's on a Titian rocket, the best I've ever seen, rumor has it he's on some clan-destined island in the world wiring special projects!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!