Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Good call. Maybe I’m trying to say I am a wuss,it might rain Thursday.
It hasn't rained here in 2 weeks, it is very welcome to quell the dust. Most rains do not last more than a few hours anyway and getting away from them is just a mountain crossing away more often than not.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So I gotta ask, I mean I've been checking the weather and all but what's it really been like up there lately? Temp wise? The wife keeps telling me its getting colder n colder everyday

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
So I gotta ask, I mean I've been checking the weather and all but what's it really been like up there lately? Temp wise? The wife keeps telling me its getting colder n colder everyday

Your asking @JACKAL ?

One of the first times I rode with him it was cold.
The trails where supper smooth and we had no issues with ruts or getting wet.
In the late afternoon the ice started to thaw a little and I realized we where riding on top of the ruts and puddles - they had a layer of ice that would support 3 or 4 buggies crossing no problem.

Last time (earlier this year) I didn't bring a buggy, just jumped in the passenger seat.
It started to rain.
After a bit, I realize he is really good at stopping with the drivers side down hill just a little.
Rain is dripping off the roof and runs clear of his shoulder leaning on the door.
On the passenger side the rain is hitting the side of my head and running in the neck opening of my frog-togs.
By the way, frog-togs are water proof both ways, they hold water in just as well as they hold water out.

I told my wife the weather will be fine.
Already loaded her Carharts and mud boots.
Stuffed a hand full of hand warmer packets in the rack bag.
Anything beyond that, I'm just going to tell her @JACKAL lied and said it was going to be beautiful.
(the wife's kin are from Tennessee so a transplant Yankee telling stories is completely plausible)

Like your signature says, "it is what it is".
What can we do about it, not ride?
I don't think so.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
it has been getting to about 50 at night and 70 during day perfect temperatures

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I found a stack of some slightly mangled stickers to hand out...thanks @Hondasxs
3D1A850E AD6C 41EB A037 60A180707EE0
A1E69DE6 7F75 49F7 AAFE 5DB60CECC312

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The northern guys will be comfortable maybe a little chilly at night. You southern guys will be comfy in the day and freezing at night. What’s the moral of the story... southern guys bring jackets, your welcome.👍

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
The northern guys will be comfortable maybe a little chilly at night. You southern guys will be comfy in the day and freezing at night. What’s the moral of the story... southern guys bring jackets, your welcome.👍

The weather has been awesome the last few days. Even had to grab a hoodie before I headed out this morning. Wish it was like this year round.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm just gonna wear my cool weather gear zebra yoga pants , wife beater with a nice leopard print sweater , and my pink muck boots. I wanna look rugged. 😂 😂

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm just gonna wear my cool weather gear zebra yoga pants , wife beater with a nice leopard print sweater , and my pink muck boots. I wanna look rugged. 😂 😂
Looking like that and you might even attract @JTW from his Kentucky lair, all fuzzy haired beastly and s***

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!