100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Try reading and following them when not under the influence of chemical dependency 🤣 Its amazing how easy directions are sober.

Just in past 24hrs, not even in the top 500 of your WTF is he saying posts 😖

View attachment 226009
Well, someone needs to be slightly off balance in order for everyone else to feel more on a plane of equilibrium and less likely to fall into any real or, imaginary volcanoes, with or without witch doctors involvement. No green coconuts were harmed in the typing of this not so lengthy paragraph.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well, someone needs to be slightly off balance in order for everyone else to feel more on a plane of equilibrium and less likely to fall into any real or, imaginary volcanoes, with or without witch doctors involvement. No green coconuts were harmed in the typing of this not so lengthy paragraph.

My last group to the prison was last Friday with 16 machines, they got into the peach moonshine and I could smell them 3 Talons away. It made for an interesting trip back.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My last group to the prison was last Friday with 16 machines, they got into the peach moonshine and I could smell them 3 Talons away. It made for an interesting trip back.
I really don’t use recreational drugs. I’m just mind numbingly creative. It’s spawned mostly by boredom and a need to entertain myself. Mystifying the masses with malarkey....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I really don’t use recreational drugs. I’m just mind numbingly creative. It’s spawned mostly by boredom and a need to entertain myself. Mystifying the masses with malarkey....
Yep and add two beers???????????????????????? HA! You remind me of a real educated Mr Kimball on Green Acres, the county agent. And I love it!

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So the guest list shows 37 members, how many will actually be here by Thursday afternoon? More specifically how many machines are planning on going Friday on the Brushy Mountain Pennetentiary ride? If we leave about 9AM at exit 141 should arrive about 2PM where people can eat lunch at Warden's Table Restuarant and "sample " the various End of the Line Moonshine, Vodka, & Bourbon made on site.

If interested you can self guide a tour inside the Prison for $12 takes about 90 minutes to go through it.

I plan on getting to the 141/Comfort Inn area by noon tomorrow. I am definitely planning on making the prison trip on Friday.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!