JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I thought I saw more people taking cash scene photos also.
I got a few, I was waiting to run it by Dan before posting just out of respect. He gave me the ok 👌
Screenshot 2020 09 28 07 56 23
Screenshot 2020 09 28 07 54 16
Screenshot 2020 09 28 07 54 29
DSC 0714
DSC 0716
DSC 0718
DSC 0721
DSC 0722
DSC 0720

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
advertisement
TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need some quick help guys and the reason I'm asking for it here is because I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the absolutely most expensive suggestions y'all could think of while we were at Mayhem, and before I pull the $2724.40 trigger (that total includes more listed below) I want to make damn sure this wheel/tire combo will work on my P1k5 Dee-Lucks:

Tires
Tensor Regulator
28x10x14

Wheels
System 3 Bead Lock SB-4 (I picked these because my spare was mounted on one and several of y'all told me to go ahead and put them all around).
14x10-4/137 +5 / -5 -5mm

Will this set work for ALL my tires, front and rear? Do I need spacers? Anything else I should know?

That total above includes Trail Armor full skid set & Trail Armor arm covers.

Pul-lease let me know what you think, I want to get the order in so I can get to work! If you still think the total is a tad high, Ive also added a spare wheel / tire matching the above.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I need some quick help guys and the reason I'm asking for it here is because I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the absolutely most expensive suggestions y'all could think of while we were at Mayhem, and before I pull the $2724.40 trigger (that total includes more listed below) I want to make damn sure this wheel/tire combo will work on my P1k5 Dee-Lucks:

Tires
Tensor Regulator
28x10x14

Wheels
System 3 Bead Lock SB-4 (I picked these because my spare was mounted on one and several of y'all told me to go ahead and put them all around).
14x10-4/137 +5 / -5 -5mm

Will this set work for ALL my tires, front and rear? Do I need spacers? Anything else I should know?

Pul-lease let me know what you think, I want to get the order in so I can get to work! If you still think the total is a tad high, Ive also added a spare wheel / tire matching the above.
I didn't like my TA arm covers, they packed with mud. I sold them.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Tires
Tensor Regulator
28x10x14

Wheels
14x10-4/137 +5 / -5 -5mm

You can't go wrong with the FUTV Ultimate 1/2" UHMW kit. Tires and wheels are highly personal preference. I have never splurged on true beadloock wheels but I have never had an issue where I needed them. In this terrain it is much safer to be running 14psi vs. much lower like in MOAB terrain. Running low psi here just begs for pinch flats as a guarantee due to the sharp rocks in ruts.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Oh, so you’ve had first hand experience and driven one and don’t like it?

I am happy with my choices and they serve my needs well. In turn unlike you, I am not compelled to jump into every thread trying to convince everyone your needs and desires are better than everyone else's choice.

It's like the gay pride flaming phag praising the merits of his sexual preferences up and down main street. If it that good everybody would be on the Kawasakisxs.com forum jacking each other off about thier great ride.

Instead you choose to troll Hondasxs.com with your KRX fetish, good for you but booger off.

20200928 192251

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!