Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need some quick help guys and the reason I'm asking for it here is because I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the absolutely most expensive suggestions y'all could think of while we were at Mayhem, and before I pull the $2724.40 trigger (that total includes more listed below) I want to make damn sure this wheel/tire combo will work on my P1k5 Dee-Lucks:

Tires
Tensor Regulator
28x10x14

Wheels
System 3 Bead Lock SB-4 (I picked these because my spare was mounted on one and several of y'all told me to go ahead and put them all around).
14x10-4/137 +5 / -5 -5mm

Will this set work for ALL my tires, front and rear? Do I need spacers? Anything else I should know?

That total above includes Trail Armor full skid set & Trail Armor arm covers.

Pul-lease let me know what you think, I want to get the order in so I can get to work! If you still think the total is a tad high, Ive also added a spare wheel / tire matching the above.
I’m not sure I understand your wheel sizes, I get the 14-10 whats confusing me is the +5/-5 🤷‍♂️ Do you mean it’s a 14-10 with a with a 5+5 offset? And is that the same offset you have on the wheel you already have?
What I put on mine was 14-7 with a 5+2 offset and 28/10/14 all the way around with a 1” spacer in the back which made me 1 1/2” wider front and rear.

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Truth detector of the NTC.
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Completely random thought. The two kids on quads did an amazing job! I tried to lose them whenever they were behind me,to no avail (lol). I would have been exhausted at the end of the day man handling them quads all day.

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m not sure I understand your wheel sizes, I get the 14-10 whats confusing me is the +5/-5 🤷‍♂️ Do you mean it’s a 14-10 with a with a 5+5 offset? And is that the same offset you have on the wheel you already have?
What I put on mine was 14-7 with a 5+2 offset and 28/10/14 all the way around with a 1” spacer in the back which made me 1 1/2” wider front and rear.

I believe the +5 /-5 means that the tire fits evenly, side-to-side, on the wheel, but not absolutely sure.
I'm on the stock tires now, two of which are plugged, one properly and one with a stick. I don't recall the offset, but I can look it up.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Completely random thought. The two kids on quads did an amazing job! I tried to lose them whenever they were behind me,to no avail (lol). I would have been exhausted at the end of the day man handling them quads all day.
One of those was my youngster. You wont run off and leave her she usually hangs in there better than a lot of the adults we ride with. She's been at since birth.

Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'll second that @Ridinfool his grandson saved me and my woman. He came around the corner I was in a bad spot he jumped in and helped and never batted a eye, he saved my butt

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I believe the +5 /-5 means that the tire fits evenly, side-to-side, on the wheel, but not absolutely sure.
I'm on the stock tires now, two of which are plugged, one properly and one with a stick. I don't recall the offset, but I can look it up.
I have the 28x10x14 regulators. Mine are on 14x7 meathod beadlocks 4+3 backspacing. They're tough as hell, wear great but they are not the best tire for slimy clay. I like the tire to bulge on the wheels a bit.

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Truth detector of the NTC.
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
She did an amazing job on that quad. As rutted up as those hills were, she had no trouble. The young man on the other quad was just as good on his machine. I commend them both. They both pitched in and helped immensely. Great kids!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have the 28x10x14 regulators. Mine are on 14x7 meathod beadlocks 4+3 backspacing. They're tough as hell, wear great but they are not the best tire for slimy clay. I like the tire to bulge on the wheels a bit.
@100Acre spun out on the 1st bad hill we came to on Fridays ride due to the regulators being packed full of mud. I started to buy those tires but im glad I didn't now. When I met u Friday night I didn't realize you are a hippie until I seen the pictures posted on here. Lol

Last edited:
advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
FB IMG 1589435764699

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I need some quick help guys and the reason I'm asking for it here is because I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the absolutely most expensive suggestions y'all could think of while we were at Mayhem, and before I pull the $2724.40 trigger (that total includes more listed below) I want to make damn sure this wheel/tire combo will work on my P1k5 Dee-Lucks:

Tires
Tensor Regulator
28x10x14

Wheels
System 3 Bead Lock SB-4 (I picked these because my spare was mounted on one and several of y'all told me to go ahead and put them all around).
14x10-4/137 +5 / -5 -5mm

Will this set work for ALL my tires, front and rear? Do I need spacers? Anything else I should know?

That total above includes Trail Armor full skid set & Trail Armor arm covers.

Pul-lease let me know what you think, I want to get the order in so I can get to work! If you still think the total is a tad high, Ive also added a spare wheel / tire matching the above.
You absolutely do not want 10" wide wheels, rocks will eat them alive, get standard 7" wide wheels with 5+2 offset.

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for all the replies and info, guys. If you dont mind, let me put together a combo that meets the latest suggestions and I'll run it by yall tomorrow evening.
Thanks again!

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
I have to say, they both were troopers! I couldn’t agree more!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!