NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for this video. It doesn’t matter that you’re not in a Honda. It’s all about having fun with family and friends and It was great however the outcome! Subscribed!

To everyone, I cannot thank you enough for The kindnesses y’all gave to me. I am Blessed to be surrounded with such an incredible extended family. I am sorry How this turned Out and if it cut everybody’s trip short I am sorry for that. All of you pitched in to give me comfort and for that I am truly humbled to be with such a phenomenal bunch of family. May GOd BLess all of you and keep safe. I am finally home and resting. My parents are here and my renter/friend. Still having a hard time breathing but I need to push my lung/ribs through the pain, lest I get pneumonia and all of your efforts of kindness would be for naught. I am indebted to each and every one of you. Bay leaf sends her best wishes!
Dan And bumblebutt
Glad to hear you made it home. Get healed up, get that knee taken care of as well and get all the way back to 100% in plenty of time for TO2021!

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would jump at a chance for more Mayhems. I’d have to be driving inside a plastic bubble suit filled with drugs though. When they wear off, the pain sets right back in. And OMG does it ever hurt. Sitting up in bed allows me to breathe easier too. I feel like an old worn out and tattered bucket plunger...ALL HAIL THE GIANT ITCHY MARSHMALLOWS, GREY, BRILLIANT AND MARGINALLY MOIST WITH LEMON SPRINKLES...
The worse experience of the particular accident, besides being tossed about like an old rag, was being driven out to the Ambulance. I felt every bump and jolt like an electric shock and at one point almost passed out. I am very thankful it wasn't worse. 1st time on a helicopter but my view was a haze filled vision of the ceiling about 6” above my face. I was able to look out briefly for a few seconds and noticed we were what looked to be only a couple hundred feet off the ground. Surprisingly I just managed to fit in there lengthwise. I need a BUcket man rescue moment. I could use a Pangalactic Gargleblaster. Freaking can’t seem to type well. My thumbs have grown thumbs and I keep having weird dreams. Ready for a cool tailwind and I do agree that 2020 is Fooked. Carry on...

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ps I did call it on the Honda Pioneer rescue vehicle not being a PoOlaf. That would’ve been hard to live down- being hauled out by a Poolaris, would’ve been even funnier if it needed towing During the process. They should adjust their shocks too. Had it been a Poolarry, I might’ve had to refuse it and just suffered the Consequences And died in the very itchy mud. I could’ve been Reincarnated as a very well used traction mat in the rut. Purpose.. Yup I’m all Sniggly Wigglied. Don’t feeel nothing

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks to @JACKAL , @Ridinfool, @Middy , and everybody else that shared the tire info with me!

Going with ITP Blackwater Evos 28/10/14 and ITP 14-7 5+2 wheels with 1in spacers in the rear.

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It looks like one of the RZR groups we encountered at Mayhem put together their own video. I think I'll give it a pass, though. Doesn't look like my cup of tea:
Image 13714

TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also ordered full skids & Mudbusters. Gonna be ready to hit it!

After spending all this money today, it's gonna be saltine crackers, government cheese, and tap water until at least the end of October.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!