Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Good morning. Hope all are well and look forward to meeting members of this group in the future. Just a reminder to wear seat belts! I’ve been as guilty as anyone of buckling mine behind me. Until my better half read this thread and saw pics/video of 100acres accident. Have belted in ever since. Received word yesterday that my cousin, 46 was ejected from his sxs and died Saturday night in Wyoming. He leaves behind 5 kids, the oldest being 19. Play hard but be safe! Take care.

My condolences to your cousin's family, one can never predict the outcome of accidents. I hope your message reaches others before it affects thier families too.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good morning. Hope all are well and look forward to meeting members of this group in the future. Just a reminder to wear seat belts! I’ve been as guilty as anyone of buckling mine behind me. Until my better half read this thread and saw pics/video of 100acres accident. Have belted in ever since. Received word yesterday that my cousin, 46 was ejected from his sxs and died Saturday night in Wyoming. He leaves behind 5 kids, the oldest being 19. Play hard but be safe! Take care.
I'm not a believer in seat belts and I'm guilty of only wearing one when I expect to be upside down. After living that lesson in the woods my machine is getting harnesses. I dont like the shoulder belts but I'm going to try to wear a least a lap belt. Its scary stuff just as easily as it may throw you out it could wind up on top of you.

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will attest to the seat belt use and even the window nets. I will eventually share the whole story, but my seat belt, the net and the crumple zone Honda built in saved my life 2 weeks before this ride. I found a washed out road in Tackett at 8:45 at night. At least 5 flips end over end and 250' down. Climbed back up to the other machines that stopped and watched and recovered the totalled machine the next day. I'll include 1 photo and create a post once everything is completed with insurance.

I was lucky and I'm sorry to hear about your family member and his family. It can happen in an instance.

20200913 143845

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to hear about your cousin. Prayers for his family in their time of grief.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will attest to the seat belt use and even the window nets. I will eventually share the whole story, but my seat belt, the net and the crumple zone Honda built in saved my life 2 weeks before this ride. I found a washed out road in Tackett at 8:45 at night. At least 5 flips end over end and 250' down. Climbed back up to the other machines that stopped and watched and recovered the totalled machine the next day. I'll include 1 photo and create a post once everything is completed with insurance.

I was lucky and I'm sorry to hear about your family member and his family. It can happen in an instance.

View attachment 229530
Holy moly! Sounds like everyone is okay thankfully. Machines (and probably undies too) can be replaced. Will be patiently waiting for the full story.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For a long time I had wanted to get body harnesses for the machine because I’m so tall the seatbelt really doesn’t fit me I’m literally jammed in place when I wear it. .I literally cannot move when on. I just got hit with a monster appendicitis bill and I’m sure we’re going to have an even larger bill from this last incident. If I get harnesses I may as well get them now because I won’t be able to afford them later. Not wearing anything is, or can be a death sentence.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sorry to hear that.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 229530
I think we seen your skid marks.

If it was. Yall cut trees too and saved our small group.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

View attachment 229530
Glad to hear you're okay. Did y'all cut trees across there? I think we came up to that same spot during the day and saw the skid marks.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to hear about you cousin, prayers for the family.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!