RIDE OF THE YEAR - GOPRO HERO 4! - Winner CumminsPusher

ROTY Voting - Vote for best TWO entries!

• Scott

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • ButchersHook

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Bayouownbeer

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • CumminsPusher

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • pFive

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Delton

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Flip87

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • drfubar

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Chooglin

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • GlockMeister

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Shadesmn

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Congrats CP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Votes are in. All checked out and seem good. We have our winner and for good reason.
He is now also the officially the #1 poster in the club.
Within 1 year, 3 months, and 1 day. he has posted over 7000 posts. that is about 15 post every single day.
He has been a great member and helps many members here. He continually works on his rig customizing it and sharing it with the club.
He tackled the clutch replacement on is own and took time to document it for us to see.
None of us have every met the guy... (YET) but we all know he will fit right in.
In my book, no one deserves it more...

CONGRULATIONS @CumminsPusher!

View attachment 31086

Great post of praise. A lot of people make this forum what it is. CP is certainly a vital part of this body of Honda enthusiast.
I've come to like the people here. Some more than others. All based solely on reading their post. CP might be an SOB in real life but here he's become a brother.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great post of praise. A lot of people make this forum what it is. CP is certainly a vital part of this body of Honda enthusiast.
I've come to like the people here. Some more than others. All based solely on reading their post. CP might be an SOB in real life but here he's become a brother.

Thanks Gator I appreciate most of the kind words lol! I wouldn't still want to be here without all the great people that make this forum. I've tried a couple different forums but never said much due to the people this place is different. I just might be a sob and some others here are too but that's ok. Without all here it wouldn't be the same. Again thank you brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yo why y'all wanna open old wounds?? 2nd sucks!!! "If you ain't first, you're last" lmao.
6F8E4D30 2810 4B06 BE39 7C5BBD20083D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!