BOX1

RIDE OF THE YEAR - GOPRO HERO 4! - Winner CumminsPusher

ROTY Voting - Vote for best TWO entries!

• Scott

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • ButchersHook

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Bayouownbeer

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • CumminsPusher

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • pFive

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Delton

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Flip87

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • drfubar

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Chooglin

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • GlockMeister

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Shadesmn

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Votes are in. All checked out and seem good. We have our winner and for good reason.
He is now also the officially the #1 poster in the club.
Within 1 year, 3 months, and 1 day. he has posted over 7000 posts. that is about 15 post every single day.
He has been a great member and helps many members here. He continually works on his rig customizing it and sharing it with the club.
He tackled the clutch replacement on is own and took time to document it for us to see.
None of us have every met the guy... (YET) but we all know he will fit right in.
In my book, no one deserves it more...

CONGRULATIONS @CumminsPusher!

Upload 2017 1 15 22 47 9

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Votes are in. All checked out and seem good. We have our winner and for good reason.
He is now also the officially the #1 poster in the club.
Within 1 year, 3 months, and 1 day. he has posted over 7000 posts. that is about 15 post every single day.
He has been a great member and helps many members here. He continually works on his rig customizing it and sharing it with the club.
He tackled the clutch replacement on is own and took time to document it for us to see.
None of us have every met the guy... (YET) but we all know he will fit right in.
In my book, no one deserves it more...

CONGRULATIONS @CumminsPusher!

View attachment 31086
Holy crap what an honor!!! I'm really excited I mean this is a lot and it's appreciated so much guys I don't know what to say on this thank you!
There were so many great pics and really good people so again it's an honor. Thank you!!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!