ride to the fire pit

W

wvcota

Feb 10, 2014
Great Video, thank you very much for posting them. Ill be in market very soon for a sxs and I love to see the abilities (hill climb, mud ,snow , and cornering) of the pioneer, at this time its at the top of my list be cause of the 4 person abilities and what I have been able to see on videos like these.

Dick

Dick

Dec 29, 2013
N.B. Canada
Nice video spfyd.

I am curious what GPS unit you were setting up there and how you like it?

I have been looking for one but not sure which to get.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
the one on the left is a Garmin 60 s or something like that the one on the rightis a 7-inch tablet with a app called back country.you can run that on your smartphone.if you download the maps for the area you will have all the maps you need. I downloaded all of New England .there are many maps you can choose from.
the tablet also gives us the ability to answer emails weather reports and things like that.

Dick

Dick

Dec 29, 2013
N.B. Canada
Thanks spifyd!

I just took a quick look at some the apps available now, they have come a long way since I last looked at them.

:idea: You got the cogs turning here now! These tablets are way cheaper than the Garmin units, larger and easier to see. I see some even have separate cameras that could get interesting. I even seen FM radio and blue tooth.

Thanks for the heads up, I think your onto something here...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!