Riding Near Woodland Park and Tarryall CO.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Coming up September 27-29, 2018

Here in a few weeks I am taking a trip out to Colorado to do a little riding. I will have in tow my 2 brothers and my uncle. I'll be the only one on a sxs the others are on atv's. I just wanted to put this out there if anyone wants to meet up and do a little riding. One brother has a meeting out there the 27th which is the reason for the trip anyway. That and I can't make it to the Utah trip.

Here is a rough idea of where we'll be riding. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Arriving evening of the 26th

Thursday 27th. Riding around Woodland park and Divide. Pikes Ranger district
https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fseprd574083.pdf

Friday 28th Riding Tarryall/Lake George area

Saturday 29th TBD open to ideas.

If anyone is from the area or going to be, and wants to meet up that would be awesome. We plan to put on as many miles as we can.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Coming up September 27-29, 2018

Here in a few weeks I am taking a trip out to Colorado to do a little riding. I will have in tow my 2 brothers and my uncle. I'll be the only one on a sxs the others are on atv's. I just wanted to put this out there if anyone wants to meet up and do a little riding. One brother has a meeting out there the 27th which is the reason for the trip anyway. That and I can't make it to the Utah trip.

Here is a rough idea of where we'll be riding. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Arriving evening of the 26th

Thursday 27th. Riding around Woodland park and Divide. Pikes Ranger district
https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fseprd574083.pdf

Friday 28th Riding Tarryall/Lake George area

Saturday 29th TBD open to ideas.

If anyone is from the area or going to be, and wants to meet up that would be awesome. We plan to put on as many miles as we can.
I probably can’t make the ride... but but would to see some input and advice from the Tarryall area.... will try to keep an eye out for your reports

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!