100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you really wanna see just the riding aspect of this video, you will want to fast forward to 33 minutes into the video, where you will pretty much be amazed at some of the scenery and what an amazing place for having fun on your motorcycles! @CumminsPusher Watch that last portion I think you’ll be wanting to take a trip soon.

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Looks like a great area to ride. I would bet @CID is familiar with this

Reactions: Backwoods
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Looks like a great area to ride. I would bet @CID is familiar with this
You would win that bet. Note that I have everything east of Hanksville on my itinerary - but that area is a LOT of FLAT prairie so it's down on the list. Some of that area is Canyonlands NP and closed to SxSs. :(

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You would win that bet. Note that I have everything east of Hanksville on my itinerary - but that area is a LOT of FLAT prairie so it's down on the list. Some of that area is Canyonlands NP and closed to SxSs. :(
View attachment 417820
I “ accidentally” discovered a back way into Capitol Reef one day. It was quite a white knuckle excursion. I’ll try to find it

Reactions: CID
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I “ accidentally” discovered a back way into Capitol Reef one day. It was quite a white knuckle excursion. I’ll try to find it
For the curious - Capitol Reef NP is west of where I marked Swingarm City on the red/blue track and runs to the purple track headed south at Torrey. SxSs aren't allowed in Capitol Reef NP either (even if you're plated) and there's a great trail running through there, Cathedral Valley. :(

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!