P500 Riding video on youtube

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Once again posting another silly video of PhukDupMudClub and @knuckledeep offroads friends riding and mudding at a place we call 10K in Palatka, Fl. Just gotta charge the laptop so i can log onto my youtube account and change the thumbnail. Its between slides and I cant change it from my phone. Metallica playing in the background this time. Yall have a good one!

Btw, is there any such thing as a community video or picture sharing board that spans all of hondasxs? Instead of posting this in the P500 video section, because the Honda Pioneers showed up in force. Maybe there is and I'm just dumb? If there isn't maybe there should be? Ok, Im out...

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Much better tune this time. :cool:
I agree! The last one was kind of an inside joke. I noticed that in one of my actual videos I just posted, when I panned the camera around recording everybody goofing off, I actually heard the other song playing from somebodys stereo lol. Thanks for watching @trigger :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!