Sep 25, 2021
New York
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. 500

4. 520
Awesome pictures.

Unpopular opinion here. I like riding in the snow (non snowmobiles) more than the mud. Growing up my uncle would pull us around his yard with his Honda ATC. So much fun.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Awesome pictures.

Unpopular opinion here. I like riding in the snow (non snowmobiles) more than the mud. Growing up my uncle would pull us around his yard with his Honda ATC. So much fun.

I would agree. Of course I do have a case of vehicle OCD that mud really messes with !

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Awesome pictures.

I would agree. Of course I do have a case of vehicle OCD that mud really messes with !
🤔.....what about muddy snow?..... 😱😂😂😂

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Awesome pictures.

I have family coming up for Christmas from down south. My Christmas wish is we get a ton of snow up here in Michigan so we can take the Talon out and play in the woods and out on the frozen lake. 🌨=😁

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
He ask when picture before was taken
Ah... 👍

If you want whoever you're responding to to see your response you should "reply/quote" their message. Or tag them using the "@name" method. Otherwise they'll never see it unless they come back on the thread and read over it again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!