farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’d like to try those out this year. You put those outside around the perimeter, right?
Yes put them close to doors along the wall the last ones I bought was at Rual King or TSC if You bait it take a Reese Cup and smash it up mix into a dough ball, chocolate and peanut butter mixture works good, put the opening against the wall that is usually their path,,,;)👍

Reactions: Mudwing
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes put them close to doors along the wall the last ones I bought was at Rual King or TSC if You bait it take a Reese Cup and smash it up mix into a dough ball, chocolate and peanut butter mixture works good, put the opening against the wall that is usually their path,,,;)👍
Thank you. And using Reese cups sounds like a win. One for me and one for them. 🤣

Reactions: farmtimpioneer
70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
I sprayed my wire harnesses with oil based undercoating, hopefully the mice and squirrels won't like that. At my camp I have a couple pail traps baited with peanut butter, and it catches a lot of mice in the fall. However, the damn squirrels can reach over and lick the peanut butter off, so they have to die of lead poisoning before the mouse traps get baited...

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!